ESC slowed down after I hit a bump, is it trash?

Nah its not about the risers, i know it works prwtty damn well, its just to high off the ground for my preferences.

sure i know that, too so no worries buddy :joy:
was just confused why you asked about the obvious.

2 Likes

Translation: Shiney board look gud

1 Like

Muir skate gave me a screaming deal on that, $50. Wheelbase was tough to work with for me, had to drill new holes for the trucks. It does seem to have changed the steering feel compared to old school decks that I used in the past on push boards. This could be in my head though.

2 Likes

The ESC now no longer turned on when I tried it again late last night, even when I connect it to a different battery using a loop key. So I’m definitely gonna check the P groups when I get home tomorrow in the hopes that the battery is good.

1 Like

mhh yeah, the vallely is a pretty short deck like the tommy guerrero deck, so i can easily trust your word that it is hard to handle for some electrics while space is pretty limited on those decks anyways.
Like i always do and and ever will i suggest the rally cat by landyachtz.
Its 34" with a wb of 20ish" (the old red model, newer models have 18ish")
and it feels awesome, is lower to the ground bc of an extreme rocker and feels like a standard deck after a some time skating it. The very long tail on her is pretty awesome to use as well and it is easy to carry around.
I bet @b264 would love this deck as well, even if its hard to get him separated from his Blue one, and old school decks in general, hehehehe.

31" is my max (NO more than 31.5") or I can’t carry it straight-armed by a handle on the nose without dragging the tail on the ground

1 Like

yeah i thought about that this could be the problem, but the tail on the RC is pretty long so maybe you could shorten it to the size you need and have enough tail left, but just suggesting.

Shortening a tail is heresy :rofl:

I’d rather move the front trucks forward into the nose more or cut the nose

:joy: :joy: :joy:
yeah on old school decks i can feel your pain but the RC has plenty of room to shorten on the tail and the nose as well.

sounds pretty fucked to me

I agree and that was what I did at first. Needed a couple extra cm away from enclosure when I changed to boardnamics.

1 Like

Yeah and reverse mount would ruin the entire purpose of the tail so that makes the space crunch even worse. I know boosted doesn’t sell their parts but their enclosure on the mini would be so perfect.

2 Likes

pls dont stony me but maybe hub motors are an option then.
:speak_no_evil:
everthing except raptor hubs would work fine hahahaha