Enertion Raptor 2.1 - Complete board for sale

Enertion Raptor 2.1

I have had this electric skateboard since January 2019 and have been actively using it for only 2 months. I didn’t use it a lot due to business traveling last year and the technical issue which appeared mid-2019.

The technical issue is that as soon as the battery level goes below 50% the board randomly turns off. I think the issue appears due to a faulty cable on the board. I just don’t have the tools, time and will power to fix the board, therefore I’m selling this board.

Last time I used the board the hub motors worked perfectly, just the hall sensors are broken. I never had any issues with overheating. I think the wheels are coming from a good batch as they have no signs of breaking apart, but obviously have signs of use. I checked the batteries with a voltmeter and couldn’t find any issue with them.

Edit: Just notice that the board doesn’t accelerate anymore (Controller still connects). I think that happened because I played with some cables and accidentally loose one – Don’t have the tools to look into it.

If you buy the board as-is, you’ll have spare parts for your board (Fat Daddy in EU is already down to the last items).

I’m in Ireland, Dublin but can ship worldwide (UPS). If you want more details just let me know!

Package:

• Enertion Raptor 2.1 Skateboard (incl. everything)
  • Enertion Toolkit + Charger + Controller
  • Original Enertion Raptor 2.1 Box

Price: €600 + shipping (incl. tracking) cost and country-specific PayPal fees

Pictures:

Regards,
Marco

6 Likes

Still available :slight_smile:

goodluck on your sale

2 Likes

20 posts were merged into an existing topic: Welcome to Derail Jail

People buy a Unity for 300,this is a complete board even if it have its problems its still worth more then that

5 Likes

320 offered, just to not give it to that guy :*

2 Likes

As a Raptor Owner, Unless the 2.1 has gone extreme care, Motor Battlehardening (before ever riding), Replacement BMS/ Water ingress issues Etc etc. (Good thane)

But yes replacement Parts over time will be scarce.

Meanwhile though, if it works well, chances are you got lucky, and enjoy the damn thing, the tourqe is addictive

1 Like

However, Raptors are still King in some area’s and if well treated, they treat you well. I love my raptors and always happy to help people restore their raptors.

1 Like

i for one appreciate someone making an offer, @Illustrator has @Steph1980 to thank for generating the interest in his board that led to @Bavioze’s high offer

3 Likes

well I was going to say something about this but, seems like @pjotr47 covered everything :smiley:

1 Like

Quite an interesting discussion here :smile: Thanks for pushing the thread! I will send a PM to everyone who is interested.

4 Likes

If this is still for sale ill gladly take it off your hands so my ability to convert foreign currency is atrocious what would i be looking at price wise in u.s. dollars plus shipment to arizona in the u.s.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum :call_me_hand: @Kstan29

1 Like

Hello, is this still available?

bankruptcy :smiley:

Joking, but it’ll cost close to the value - shipping from ireland to europe for a r2.1 was something like 300 us.

But if the R2 is well treated it’ll last.

my r2.1 has 1900km so far.

I’m also selling a raptor 2.1
Fully working.
Replaced “murder” motors with 100mm hubs.
Can easily go 50 kmh.
950 euro (negotiable)

I’d be interested in seeing your hubs!

i used the ecomobl hubs. they are like meepo ones but 100 mm sleeves

I’m in the us looking for a raptor for under 725 us dollars. 900 with shipping max.

I would be interested