Enertion - A Eulogy

He was the one who actually accepted the returns and got you paid some money

Also @barajabli on the other forum was a great guy

1 Like

Carl is a customer service agent from Pakistan. I think he was just doing his job…

8 Likes

So if you got paid to consistently lie to people and effectively rob them you would be cool with that cos it was your job?

3 Likes

You mean a politician?

11 Likes

lmao I get your point but I dont think thats in his job description :slight_smile:

5 Likes

He had better asked hummie how to do hubmotors, but that wouldnt have saved the r2 from failing imo.
edit: instead of taking advice from John he just pulled everything down, bc he is the one and only who knows how to build things right.
Then producing the shit in china. Great!

3 Likes

Doesnt mean he didnt get paid for it. Or that he didn’t know.

Liar😝

2 Likes

Broken again?

1 Like

That could go for anyone who works at a US cable company monopoly or any number of other places. At the end of the day, it was a job that he did for money. I don’t really fault him for what the company did. I do however fault the company…

7 Likes

True. But personally I wouldn’t work for a company with shady ethics. Money isn’t worth being a cunt for.

3 Likes

You going to get the money for that and manage it after the fact? You might just find yourself turning to hookers and blow after the fact if you do…

Managing businesses with hundreds of thousands of dollars and hundreds of customers is a trip lmao. Especially when everything depends on somebody else’s supply chain/manufacturing. I keep forgetting your actual age…

But there’s a reason why coke and hookers is such a joke/stereotype. It’s cause it’s a pretty fuckin common thing. That more commonly ruins everything. Then you have no business, no coke, and poorer, and poorer hookers… On the bright side tho, you do get some bumps around your weener.

Plus… If you want to do serious business with manufacturing in China, you have to personally go there to observe the line. Possibly multiple times. Good luck with that…

4 Likes

i think it just depends on the magnitude, then everyone will be a cunt for.
Money makes everyone a bitch either way.

4 Likes

:man_shrugging: i can say that a shit smells like an apple. Doesn’t make it an apple.

Carl was a cunt. Whether he got paid for it or not doesn’t matter.

1 Like

Just meant this in general. Dont wanted to spot that on a special person in this case.

Hes back…

Not really this was 3 years ago.
6 Likes

FTFY. He’s here you know.

5 Likes

@anorak234
I wouldn’t say this statement is true 100%
„ The Unity units he sold through Amazon came quickly and worked perfectly, seemingly showing that Potter and his team had a little more fight left“

If I look through this thread I find things like this

3 Likes

It was me who relayed this information from Jason yes.
Theres even more to this sorry story, the final act is yet to be revealed. Needless to say I dont think we are ever going to hear from Jason ever again.

11 Likes

what’s yet to be revealed?

5 Likes