Enertion - A Eulogy

Now is the time to reveal! I’m very interested if you’re willing to share with us.

4 Likes

You are such a tease :joy:

7 Likes

And why was the focbox singles discontinued before the unity was fully ready? Was the factory so limited in production capacity that the 2 couldn’t have been produced side by side? Or did they have so much trust that the unity was going to succeed that they just decided to put all their eggs in one basket?

5 Likes

Thanks for giving explanations and perspectives to newcomers …

2 Likes

Money tied up in Unity production I guess no more funds to reach MOQ on singles, maybe ?

2 Likes

Haha. On Fucking on a roll dude. Loving the wordplay

Dude… you really like hookers and cocaine lol.

6 Likes

Cheaper to make all the stuff overseas same thing boosted did

1 Like

Can anyone send me an enertion rape whistle like 5 minutes ago?

9 Likes

Oh shit, did you just get raped? By Enertion?

4 Likes

I had one up my butt 5 mins ago

7 Likes

I feel ya bud… Never seem to have mine on me…

To never be seen again. Proud is an understatement.

3 Likes

Nah, I just had to be around a large amount of business shit with my brothers startups when I was younger, and the mentors/speakers telling fuckers not to get hooked on hookers and blow is equivalent to the army telling the dudes not to rape the women. Or each other… fuckin beat into you everywhere you go. Now I just like to joke about heads of businesses, especially small operations, failing due to hookers n blow. Guess I’ve never met him but Jason looks like he’d be into it.

I have a somewhat bad heart, I’d probably die if I did some good coke.

Stories of U.S. border patrol agents spending all of their money on Tijuana hookers are the best.

@Venom121212 , I have 1 or 2 rape whistles. Mine actually work too. Well, regarding the noise capabilities. Rape deterrence not guaranteed

5 Likes

If you really want one, PM me. $0.00

2 Likes

Ya got me

1 Like

Dude what kind of fucked up shit have you met in your life?
Definitely not the norm at least in my experience.

6 Likes

Nice work on this article @anorak234. Good amount of research and time put into it, and it shows.

12 Likes

I think this problem is because of this hub motor design. Is have many flaw and problem which was not test and know before selling to customer:

• Bad PU which no cure proper. Is use thermoplastic type PU which bad for high heat application.
  • Motor run too hot from inefficient design
  • Change design after production without proper test
  • Is no have QC test standard for IQC or OQC
  • PU cannot locking to motor proper, so is spin with centrifugal force and impact cause shocking to PU against motor can which cause stress fracture. If add locking to can and nylon ring for PU can fixing.

This is just some of problem I see from reading here and see. I see Jason friend also not engineer so is big problem trying to make complicate product.

20 Likes

Jason, in desperate need of funding, decided to approach the mafia for a loan, but when those funds dried up and he couldn’t pay, they decided to make an example of him? Is he at the bottom of a river somewhere?

8 Likes

You wouldn’t believe the number of people who tried to tell this to Jason-Friend.

Jason-Friend was… Very set in his opinions about the thermodynamic properties surrounding heatsink/pipe technology despite having no relevant engineering background on the topic.

If that patent filing wasn’t a complete fabrication I’d print it and frame that shit. Comedy.

9 Likes

Actually I think it works perfectly. After riding a raptor off road (idk why), I suddenly discovered the purpose of it: by spreading the heat around from the motors to the hanger, it severely demotivates mall grabbing. Hence the side handles.

7 Likes