Enclosure vendor options

Are there other good options besides eboosted out there? I’m not finding much of anything else? Newbie Just exploring right now.

2 Likes

First question would be what deck your starting with then some peeps can point you in a direction

2 Likes

I’ve heard @BigBen makes enclosures

I was thinking going the other way and finding a good flexible 12s 4-6p 21700 then find a deck that could fit it. Not particular on deck. One with some flex and 35”-40”.

1 Like

Maybe try some options and choose this first.

1 Like

That seems backwards to me. I would find a deck that meets your requirements then find the enclosure. There are some folks who can custom make one. And then you have couple who already have bucks to make them.

E boosted and Big Ben seem to have the most options depending on decks

2 Likes

New here eh…… , wait two months, and get one of these, :wink:, best deck around or so I hear!

12s5p with slim enclosure 12s10p/18s7p with double stack

7 Likes

I may just do the bustsin sportster 35 12s4p cause it’s go flex, but literally I would have thought there were lots of enclosure guys like sboosted out there…but not from my research. I m sure the eboosted are as solid as you can get but all made for specific decks if you want flex?

1 Like

This is the way.

2 Likes

There’s BigBen and eboosted and not much more these days with volokno out of the picture. But their shit is the best. I own enclosures from both and very happy with them.

2 Likes

I’m old school urethane type of guy but that’s sweet. I’ve been so so much research. New posting here kinda but we’ll researched which is an endless endeavor. Time to get going. Scarred if I buy a deck I won’t find an enclosure that’s flexy for it? Want planning on getting one m made but maybe??

There are a couple I’ve seen who make segmented ones that can be applied to whatever deck. There was a guy doing some out of kydex. I think he was east coast based.

But there’s a reason a lot of folks go to those 2. Quality work.

2 Likes

Yeah I saw those guys. The old school one n Australian dude. Other than that eboosted and torque boards are all I’ve going. Not going trample way. Probably just go the eboosted way.

1 Like

Solid choice if you’re thinking Sportster. Just keep in mind that they’re made-to-order, not stacked on a shelf. So build in some time for it to be made and shipped.

Got yah. Thanks I’m out. But I tell you sooo many boards so few enclosures options

1 Like

Because they’re so hard to make economically.

Price:quality of eboosted/big ben enclosures is ridiculous. Those guys are literally paying you to use their products.

11 Likes

One other thing. Do I need a heat sink. I have a zealot now. Doesn’t have one but I’m going way bigger now!!!i

@PurpleHaze someone commenting on this thread also makes killer enclosures but is staying quiet about the fact haha.

5 Likes

Someone commenting on this thread does indeed make great enclosures, but likes doing it about as much as showering or wearing shoes.

11 Likes

Give me your deck&enclosure!

1 Like