Enclosure vendor options

THIS :arrow_up:

Absolutely not. But, they can help. Tell us more about what you want from the board. Most of mine don’t have heatsinks. I can also tell by feel when I ride one that has a heatsink… they do something. But with light use on a dual drive in a temperate or frigid climate it probably won’t make much difference. On a single drive, it will probably help you regardless of use case or climate. So, there are many missing variables here.

In Salt Lake City, you might want to lean towards “yes” on the

but it does depend

Here’s that kydex one

2 Likes

Let’s never forget this absolute legend:

Last I saw his enclosures on eBay, they wre around $800. :grimacing:

2 Likes

Lol poverty relief discount

1 Like

That thread was completely cleaned out. The guy had a Deckoz level public meltdown.

2 Likes

Thanks for the info. I ride it like a car, it odd my car actually. So daily at least 15-20 miles. Often more. My zealot has well over 2000 miles on it. I want another one of my own making though!!!

1 Like

I make deck + enclosure systems. Shop - Deck + Enclosure - tomiboiesk8 I’ve got 7 designs right now. Check 'em out :metal: :taco:

7 Likes

Pretty killer stuff!! Thanks. The liquid sword looks along my lines. Also like the short enclosure. Looks like the longer one packs a 12s4p 21700? The board I ride now is only 9 in. Wide at the fattest. 38 long. Quite a difference, man I’m getting confused on which way to go, lol. But sweet stuff you got n your only a state away.

1 Like

Get a tomiboi or a flux, for the price i don’t think you can get any better.

1 Like

Thanks man. Just give me a shout if you have any questions :blush:

Can I fit a 12s4p 21700 in your short double stack enclosure. Looks like it’s possible from the pics?

1 Like

You sure can.

@tomiboi any thoughts on bringing something modular / low profile / flex compatible to the market like this?

Seems like kydex molding would be ideally suited to something like this.

2 Likes

Something like this could be pulled off in your home oven using a rather rudimentary mold.