eMTB Bindings - what's available?

I’m looking for bindings for an eMTB build. I’ve used none other than freebord bindings. The MBS F5 bindings look like quality gear. Any other recommendations from veteran MTB riders?

If you have some laying around, that aren’t too expensive, let me know. Thanks

3 Likes

Mbs f5 bindings with mbs heel straps all day long. No need for other options :wink:

I mean the trampa bindings not bad as well and you can get them in the color you like, but firstly I guess it’s not your preferred brand and secondly the mbs f5 just better…

4 Likes

MBS F5 are more confortable but also more fragile. Particularly heelstraps that are easily damaged by stones.

Both are a good choice IMHO.

2 Likes

I moved from the f1s to f5s (no heel straps yet) and absolutely love them. They’re comfortable yet hold me snugly.

2 Likes

I’m gonna try the F1s, there’s a set in the way to me from a really cool guy (not sure he wants to be named). I might pick up some F5s after I get some experience in this thing :grinning:.

Thanks guys, learning eMTBs is like a while new thing :grinning:

8 Likes

I’m just waiting for the build thread! Also, f5’s are super comfy! Like a pillow for your feet…

2 Likes

There will definitely be an in depth build thread :grinning:. I’m still a couple of weeks out having all of the parts in place, but I’m getting there.

4 Likes

Didn’t you have a complete Comp 95 at one point that someone coerced you into buying? What happened? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I did, just want the right time I guess. Sold and it face away most if the parts.

1 Like

Yeah, I get it. But that’s also why I have a hard time getting rid of anything, in case I need it later. I may or might be or definitely am an Esk8 hoarder.

1 Like

I have a pair of white trampa bindings available if a anyone is looking for some.

I had them on my board but changed to MBS F5

4 Likes

Does anyone have a template for MBS bindings? They’re are no binding slots in my deck, I’m not sure how they should be mounted.

Happy to measure anything for you

2 Likes

Can you get the distance between the screws and the angle from center?

That 45 degree angle should be drawn from the bottom/outside set of double holes.

2 Likes

That’s awesome, thank you a ton.

1 Like

This might be a weird but possible way of lining everything up.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/hh9iczs9ilzdl9u/Trampa.pdf?dl=0

@aigenic posted that in the board template thread and I hung on to the link. It’s a trampa deck but my Mbs bindings fit the same holes.
You could print out the whole thing on a plotter or just the binding hole section on 8.5x11 and lay it out however you like.

Man I’m probably way over complicating this haha :laughing:

2 Likes

All info is good info, this is all new to me to me so I’m trying not to screw it up :grin:. I appreciate it.

What you guys can say about Trampa bindings? I was thinking is getting the velcro ones

Mbs f5s are hands down the best around. I have yet to see a review favoring the trampas.

2 Likes