Elofty direct drive "group buy" of 3 people only

Michigan

Where is this at? did you order anything already?

I think itā€™s waiting for one more buyerā€¦I would jump on this if I didnā€™t have them already.

and I would jump on this if it was EU. dammit lol

Yes, still looking for one more buyer!

1 Like

@murdomeek it will be a week tops before my stocks clear, but I will jump on this. Couldnā€™t hurt to put another board together.

1 Like

Alright!
It seems we have a tentative 3 right now! =D
me, @pundahh, and @FourteeOZ

Please PM me your addresses and Iā€™ll look into the cheapest shipping costs to you.

There is also the option for extra set of they 90mm grey wheels ($10 per set and add $10 to the total shipping).
I plan on getting an extra set for myself because thatā€™s a pretty good deal. But depending on the re-shipping costs, it might not be as good for you.

I will update this thread accordingly once the items list and the re-shipping prices have been confirmed

bumpity
@pundahh dropped out last second :frowning:

So we are still looking for a 3rd member to fill his place! :slight_smile:

1 Like

:frowning: sorry! good luck! (maybe if itā€™s still around in the near future and I can pull some more $$ out of my ass Iā€™ll hop back in :P)

1 Like

bump,
still looking for a 3rd :slight_smile:

Can I still get in on this group buy?

1 Like

yes!
sent you a PM :slight_smile:
@mojoo

Still need anyone? Iā€™m interested too.

2 Likes

Update:
Groupbuy underway!
fourteeOZ dropped out last second and dtaoo took his place

So its Me, mojoo, and dtaoo in this groupbuy.
Initial payments have been received from both of them.
And the order has been placed with china.
I will update this thread accordingly

3 Likes

How much did you pay?

:slight_smile:

4 Likes

updates:
They got delayed more because they were waiting on a component being upgraded :frowning: They said they will ship after the chinese holidays (oct 1-7th)

I hope the said upgrade it worth it. When I asked what the upgrade was, they just said ā€œbetter motorā€

1 Like

more updates:
I asked him again since its after the holidays. And he delayed it again and said itā€™ll ship at the end of the monthā€¦

He did say that there was a problem in the first batch, so they need time to fix it.

Pros: at least theyā€™re fixing issues and now shipping us crap
Cons: more delays D=

If they delay it yet again, Iā€™ll message everyone in the group buy to see if we wanna keep waiting

1 Like

I donā€™t know would anyone still be interested. But it is Ā£239 on https://www.esk8supply.shop/product-page/direct-drive-with-all-terrain-rubber-wheels (without wheels) and 20% off the whole order (code: Luckyfirst), and free shipping over Ā£500. We are ready to ship.
It is the 58kv version though, so better for AT wheels or 12s. :+1:

1 Like

The code isnā€™t working

2 Likes