Elite VX1 remote 18650 case mod

Im looking at performing this service for $150. You send me the VX1 remote, an 18650 cell of your choice and another $40 for return shipping and I will transform it to the professional state of the art device that you see before you. It will charge as normal and your remote range anxiety will be gone forever.

What’s included?
I will provide my engineering skills and all of the proprietary thermal adhesive needed for the transformation.

No tire kickers. Do not waste my time. No volume breaks. I know what I have. Work may take up to 6 months beginning at the date of receipt.

upgrade.

!
image|375x500 !

24 Likes

Hey can you do this for my phone its not charging like it used to

5 Likes

Is the thumbwheel included in the price?
Will the entire remote smell like authentic burnt plastic or is that extra?
Wat do if battery go dead? :c

3 Likes

Only for iPhone 10 or later. Don’t waste my time with cheap shit. Same price tho.

7 Likes

I guess my note 8 will die a slow death. Glws

2 Likes

Do you not see the blow torch in the back it’s obvious the burnt plastic smell is an extra fee

3 Likes

It is extra. Forgot to mention. $20

4 Likes

I’ll pay you double to give my old galaxy s advance (that’s between s1 and s2) a proper 40.000mAh battery. Proper brick phone with 5 years battery life lol

4 Likes

I’ll take 159. No volume breaks needed. The value add here is unreal!!! So unique, truly bootiful.

3 Likes

only 18650 option, 150 service fee, 40 shipping and need to send a single cell, forgot to mention 6 months without remote.

I would rather carry 4 remotes with me to re-pair it on the go if i need to

1 Like

Omg!!! Hahahaha!!!

2 Likes

For a very brief moment I was thinking “Oh that’s cool someone is going to offer… what the fuck”

13 Likes
5 Likes

You pranking us bro…

Can I pay with exposure?

1 Like

I am offering the same services, but the proprietary thermal adhesive is in BLACK :wink: :wink:

Reference images not available at this time

1 Like

If in the off-chance you’re actually serious about this product…
I’d like to recommend some design changes but mostly sad to not see any usb-c

1 Like

I can further mod his creation for only £50 + shipping

I will put a state of the art micro usb to usb-c adaptor cable and glue it somewhere on the battery.

I can also paint it with the shittiest colours you can come up with, guaranteed to smudge off on any clothes or hands it touches for 3 months

4 Likes

If in the off-chance you’re actually serious about providing this service…
I’m disappointed in not seeing any glitter options

2 Likes

+£20 normal glitter
+£80 the finest glitter i can possibly buy. Even your shit will sparkle in the toilet months after

3 Likes