Elite VX1 remote 18650 case mod

I can do a roulette for you guys for the same price. 50/50 chance of me cumming TWO batteries instead of a meager one to the side of your remote, or send you a box filled with semen. Ill send you a video of the coin toss.

If ur a beautiful girl, i can cum 10 batteries on the side :woozy_face:

Also it can take up to six months aswell, that box isnā€™t gonna fill itself

1 Like

@sofu get in here, I want to see Luuk hotsnot 10 18650ā€™s to the side of a vx1.

1 Like

Ur going in that bullying policy right away mister!

saw this on fb tooā€¦ itā€™s certainlyā€¦ interestingā€¦

not interested in vx1 anymore though :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

So sad that this is 18650 only, if you figure out how to do 21700 or even 26650 hmu

1 Like

Can only do 38120 battery.
For this i will remove the case and duct tape the electronics on the battery, then wrap it in glue and glitter (free of charge!)
Ā£350+ shipping

1 Like

Though, one may produce acceptable results using other types of batteries, I think the aesthetics would likely be hideous.

6 Likes

please do one with 21700 and 38120 and show us the result

1 Like

fuck thatā€¦

mod it to a truck battery!

1 Like

Those wireless earbud doodads are too expensive and my ā€œsmartā€ phone isnā€™t smart enough to use less battery. Do you offer upgrades for these things?

acaf5b65ab628d2dba6170b77b12bcc5

3 Likes

Iā€™d hate to disfigure such an elegant device.

2 Likes

Iā€™m putting this in Esk8 Dev because it needs more dev.

Also, i suggest gooping on black hot glue. It looks more like plastic and from a distance wonā€™t appear as a glob of boogers.

2 Likes

@longhairedboy youā€™re behind the curve old man :joy:

must have left my reading glasses in the hotel with the hookers.

6 Likes

Better than leaving then in a hooker with a hotel :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

More goop? I was just thinking the same thing! It is nice to meet a fellow man of sophistication. Iā€™ll have to check my engineering specifications but i think the design would definitely benefit from the additional asymmetrical mass. I need to see if I can reformulate my propriety adhesive in another color. The inspiration for the existing color is from a ā€œhandmade sauceā€ that I whip up now and again.

2 Likes

$150??? The frik?
Its probably just a 3D printed enclosureā€¦
pics load

Ohhhh, haa I see what you did thereā€¦

3 Likes

this thread needs to be pinned. quality info everywhere.

need the ingredients asap

1 Like

I need 50 of these Goop 'Motes pronto.

2 Likes

This has been a real fun time. Sorry you guys had to meet my alter ego. The truth is I busted up a remote in a crash and destroyed the battery, potentiometer and some other stuff. I ordered a VX2 Pro, which is working great. My ā€œmurder boardā€ (term coined by my wife) was without a remote for a couple weeks so I quickly hacked together this abomination so that I could ride again. Soooā€¦ sorry, itā€™s not for sale, but my ā€œhandmade sauceā€ could be for the right pricešŸ˜œ

Iā€™m getting a 3D printer soon and would like an exoskeleton companion that houses a big battery and has a flashlight. Maybe even other marker lights/brake light would add a bit of safety and capitalise on the mAh. Iā€™ve thought about just projecting some red light downward.

3 Likes