Electrified precision trucks

Usually they are milled out of a block of aluminum as opposed to cast trucks which are made of molten metal poured into a mold

6 Likes

Beaut. What motor mounts are those

They are from Psychotiller. Don’t know if he still makes them after he got he’s new trucks.

And… there is a difference between forged and or cnc and “precision”
It is not because they are milled out of a block, that they are precision.
You would be surprised if you would bring some of the current “precision” ones to a real CNC guy and ask how precise they really are :stuck_out_tongue:

8 Likes

Forged refers to how the block was made, like Kahua trucks are forged to rough shape the CNC milled, making them the best quality possible

sure, but what I mean is: is your cnc setup for a tollerance of 0.1 or 0.0001?
Both are “precision” but really are not eh haha

1 Like

0.0x mm is fine

3 Likes

Mount options for surfrodz trucks still available.

2 Likes

24c0f701a406e669f5c521981de4ab2f9db81173_2_690x388

5 Likes

Wouldn’t you get more clearance with clamps like this.

5 Likes

A bit more but I had issues with clearance between motor wires and the nuts for tightening the clamps down so I flipped em a bit. With smaller wheels I’ll need to change it.

Yeah I’m having issues with that too.
I’ll probably swap my psychotiller tkp mounts on here. Much better in my opinion

I could just get longer belts but I already bought these 265 so…

Ive probably got extra 275

@Schulerbible just designed and had his own trucks cnc milled. I’m sure he’s your guy to talk to

1 Like

Not mine.
https://grabcad.com/library/jmp-cnc-longboard-truck-1

Don’t Trip trucks need a custom mount made for them. I tried fitting my Janux caliber mounts on my Mollys and the truck clamp wouldn’t fit. That build is on the backburner while I work on finishing my rebuild of my first build.

On the plus side, the caliber mounts fit great on Liquid Fyres with just a little filing. Nice and tight.

And I know from another member that Torqueboards’ caliber mount fits on Liquid precisions too, with some filing.

1 Like

Bushings seats are made for Riptide Kranks, so no slop noticeable. Axle stubs are from the Ronin Katana trucks. I made a few insert bushings using shore 70A urethane just in case …

3 Likes

looks sick