eBoosted enclosures updates

Yeah, I can’t wait to see what y’all make out of it!

I’m just prepping some motors here for my personal 4wd :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Oh man that’s a lot of PCBs

2 Likes

I see you use 300kv motors…
how about erpm limit with 18s you plan? :thinking:

I plan to crash and burn :grinning::fire::rocket: so far unloaded tests went good, and maybe I run BLDC. Still not sure

This is 18s 300kv unloaded

3 Likes

I just realized the 140 cell limit means this can’t have as big a battery as the Hoyt UAV Dadbod which is 16s9p (144 cells)

Less belly too tho :grinning::fire:

1 Like

FWIW, I just got another enclosure from Alan and the fit and finish remain superb.

2 Likes

Hello guys:
New enclosure in town!

I’m collaboration with @Skyart we developed a huge enclosure for his proprietary Magnetic 45, this enclosure has a rear grommet holder to simplify the wiring and protect the electrics from splashes.

You can order the enclosure directly from my website and the deck from @Skyart or a pre-build combo from both of us.

12 Likes

I’m loving the logo motif. it’ll be good to get more people salivating over your brand.

4 Likes

Please start adding this flat edge to more of your enclosures! This is awesome for cable management!

14 Likes

Definitely agree with @Evwan , would be awesome to see some updated enclosures with that grommet holder design! So helpful.

3 Likes

I kinda disagree. Takes up valuable space inside the enclosure

Inside this particular enclosure there is plenty of space for 140 cells and some solos along with all the other trimmings, that little flat spot will do wonders for cable management, but also I agree in many other enclosures it would take up valuable space

7 Likes

That space is barely usable. It forms this skinny triangle where the only thing you can fit is wires.

2 Likes

Can’t build an esk8 without wires mate.

In nearly every one of my recent builds, that space is heavily utilised by jamming wires into it. It may be fine on Artem’s enclosure, but i think others would suffer.

4 Likes

Al, got any useful tricks for routing phase wires on eboosted enclosures that have angled edges? I have an RE44 eboosted, and @Skyart suggested just cutting out two holes where the enclosure meets the board. I think that is a good path, but I’m curious if you have found gaskets or something else that works well?

1 Like

That a challenge?

2 Likes

Yeah that works pretty well but kinda hard to seal. I’ve made little 3dp pass throughs that let me route the wires trough individually and seal up pretty tight to them but i don’t have any photos on my phone right now

2 Likes

Hello guys, I’m in the process of buying a new Sporster 35 deck, the new version, the T-Core is shorter so it seems it’s time to start the project.

Nevertheless, I couldn’t find that deck in the Bustin website, they are only selling completes.

Where are you guys getting these decks from?

Select “make it custom”, then exclude the trucks. You might have to try it a couple times to get it to load.

3 Likes