eBoosted enclosures updates

Kaly SS is in the works, currently in design process

1 Like

Haero DS is next right? :pray::pray::pray:

3 Likes

Yes. Working on it.

I see the Haero Bro deck is closer to the ground than any regular EMTB, are you guys sure there would be good ground clearance? You might requiere to use risers

4 Likes

Yeah risers will be necessary for sure, but in conjunction with the shorter wheel base mounting option and some risers it will be fiiiiine

@GJF1 did you use risers on the aurum build

1 Like

Hello Guys, as promised earlier, I present you the Rayne Demonseed 42" enclosure.

I chose to develop this enclosure because of several reasons:

1. The deck is widely available
  2. It’s one of the only enclosures to be able to hold a 14S4P or 12S5P battery pack made with 21700 cells in single stack configuration
  3. The double drop Demonseed is a beautiful deck, very comfortable with great aesthetics, it has a deep concave to lock your feet at high speeds and aggressive cornering

I hope this new enclosure helps to develop the community even more as, these days, builders are comming up with builds with more range, faster speeds and torquier/power hungry motors but keeping thinner/slimmer profiles for eye-pleassing experience.

The cost of the enclosure is US$ 135 and it can be ordered here:

35 Likes

Duuuuuude :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

8 Likes

No risers necessary for 7s or 8s and the battery fit perfectly 12s8p… space for 14s8p…

3 Likes

Ground clearance is good but risers can be used for extra security

2 Likes

Hot damn…that is a beauty!

5 Likes

What are the internal dimensions?

3 Likes

Bustin Sportster DS enclosure, pleeeeeeease :pleading_face: :hugs:

most EMB will be 8 or 9 inch wheels -so good ground clearance -is the haero enclosure able to take DS 21700 ? Cheers

1 Like

@eboosted the demonseed enclosure looks insane. awesome work
any chance a ds will be coming out before i place my order

if ss can fit 12s5p then can ds fit 12s10p

1 Like

No DS on the roadmap for the Demonseed, if I ever do it, it won’t hold a 12s10p because offset stacks take more width

3 Likes

yeah but hopefully could hold a huge battery in
maybe one day

Will this fit a Spintend Ubox 75/100 controller with those configurations?

2 Likes

That ECS seems to be thicker than a regular p-group of 21700 or a FocBox Unity, I haven’t tried that, so I can’t confirm. Do you have the meassures?

What are your thoughts on that ESC?

1 Like

Yes, quite large. 114x84x28mm with the bolt heads on the top included.

6 Likes

Those washers are M5?

Yes M5 :slight_smile:

2 Likes