eBoosted enclosures updates

22 Likes

Gaaaaaah I want but I just had my deck senderized haha. I guess I have to build a new kaly.

4 Likes

Do it! Do it!

You got anything that would fit on a killshot 40?

@eBoosted any news on the SS Kaly enclosure? Cousin is looking for one because his Kaly one cracked lol

Anyone in the UK want to buy a SS hs11 enclosure?

I can also ship to Europe if needed

for the redember xapham enclosure how did people fit double stack? got p42a and enclosure is no where near tall enough. is it just a really big gasket?

@glyphiks

My battery looks like it will be close to fitting, but won’t know until its back with it’s owner.

1 Like

ah thought it was for yourself
getting @bigben to fit my enclosure and my battery measures around 4.7cm tall and the hole seems to be around 4cm so got a big gasket to add i guess

The Demonseed 42" enclosure is ready, I’m paiting it at the moment, will upload pictures tonight. It took me several weeks more than anticipated, so all scheduled projects had to be pushed behind, I’m tryinig to catch up now.

9 Likes

Bustin Sporster MKIV (with room for BMS and heatsink)
Kaly SS
Kaly DS
Rayne Demonseed 42" SS
Haero Bro DS
Loaded Vanguard 12S 21700
(edited to reflect Kaly SS not yet available)

Another step closer to fulfilling my long range Vanguard dreams.

2 Likes

Wait theres a kaly SS already available? I don’t see one I less your referring to the hs11 one

I could totally be wrong about that one, I was basing this off of a previously predicted roadmap that Alan laid out. @bboybowzer - Is that not the new Kaly enclosure about 12 posts up from here or maybe that is the double-stack?

Double stack is what I see

1 Like

Kaly SS is in the works, currently in design process

1 Like

Haero DS is next right? :pray::pray::pray:

3 Likes

Yes. Working on it.

I see the Haero Bro deck is closer to the ground than any regular EMTB, are you guys sure there would be good ground clearance? You might requiere to use risers

4 Likes

Yeah risers will be necessary for sure, but in conjunction with the shorter wheel base mounting option and some risers it will be fiiiiine

@GJF1 did you use risers on the aurum build

1 Like

Hello Guys, as promised earlier, I present you the Rayne Demonseed 42" enclosure.

I chose to develop this enclosure because of several reasons:

1. The deck is widely available
  2. It’s one of the only enclosures to be able to hold a 14S4P or 12S5P battery pack made with 21700 cells in single stack configuration
  3. The double drop Demonseed is a beautiful deck, very comfortable with great aesthetics, it has a deep concave to lock your feet at high speeds and aggressive cornering

I hope this new enclosure helps to develop the community even more as, these days, builders are comming up with builds with more range, faster speeds and torquier/power hungry motors but keeping thinner/slimmer profiles for eye-pleassing experience.

The cost of the enclosure is US$ 135 and it can be ordered here:

35 Likes