eBoardsPeru combos Deck+enclosure

Which ones will you be using on these decks?

Fuuk’i ,ng kkeyyBBbo-#ard (, phase wires shortin’…g

8 Likes

8 Likes

Sorry I should have been more clear! I meant, which of those deck+enclosure?

And I’ve been meaning to ask, is it possible to get the enclosures without the decorative swoops (the abdominal muscles)?

Do you have any problems with screws seizing up? I have s/s screws and nuts for truck hardware, and I have to lubricate and go slow, or they gall, and I have to cut them off.

https://www.boltdepot.com/fastener-information/materials-and-grades/thread-galling.aspx

2 Likes

I love drop down decks like the Subsonic Century, LY Evo and LY Swichblade, those are the most stable decks in that particular order, the LY Switchblade is the most visually appealing one if mounted drop through, because looks like a racecar with big wheels.

Unfortuntately, I’ll have to make a new mold for that, if there is enough interest I can always make it. But it’s like asking a painter: hey I love your paiting but would you sell me the canvas only? :paintbrush:

6 Likes

Aaaand this is why I was hesistent to ask. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

He is a master painter :wink: that is!

1 Like

And I don’t mind, so it’s ok!

4 Likes

will the switchblade 38 be available?

Waiting for the double stack switchblade with baited breath Alan

3 Likes

Decx is on it’s way to Lima. I’ll starst the enclosure desiogn soon.

You might need to use 8" wheels in order to clear it’s belly though

1 Like

Lol I can’t wait to see pictures

eBoards Peru Black Friday sale coupons

2 Likes

Hi, Can you ship do Australia? And if so what is the shipping fee? Thanks

1 Like

Australia is one of the most expensive shipments for a Combo, it’s between US$ 120-140 via USPS

2 Likes

That’s what i was afraid of. Thanks for the reply. Your enclosures are magnificent but shipping costs put them out of reach for me at the moment.

1 Like

Understood sorry about this

1 Like

I was wondering how much it would cost to ship to Hong Kong. these combos are beautiful

Shipping to Hong Kong for a combo is USD 100