eBoardsPeru combos Deck+enclosure

Hello builders:
As some of you know, I’ve been offering enclosures for quite some time now at www.eboardsperu.com. I always tried to select the best materials in order to withstand the vibrations and abuse enclosures are usually exposed on electric skateboards but, at the same time, keeping the visual design as priority number 1.

Now, I’m putting together some combos for popular enclosures with decks. At the moment I have only some combinations in stock, but I plan to have all of them sometime by December.

The combo will contain:

Brand new deck (depends on the deck)
Enclosure selected for the deck US$ 125
Rubber gasket US$ 20
Bolt Kit US$ 15
Labor to bolt the enclosure rubber gasket, nut insers amd bolts US$ 50

Here are the prices on the current decks:

2019 Landyachtz Switchblade 40" US$ 379
2019 Landyachtz Evo Falcon 40" US$ 360
2019 Landyachtz Evo Falcon 36" US$ 360
Subsonic Talon 37" (second gen) US$ 375
Susonic Century 40" US$ 390

The enclosures usually ship from Lima Perú but combos will get the enclosures in Texas and then will ship worldwide from there after being installed.

Cost of shipping to USA will be a flat rate of US$ 20 to EU might be around US$ 60

27 Likes

Interested in evo 40” :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

DS and SS enclosure will have the same price, just choose whichever you want :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Beautiful collection! <3
who’s putting on the enclosures in texas?

1 Like

A really skilled family member :nut_and_bolt:

9 Likes

The insert holes will be through holes, not blind holes, right?

Which one is your favorite? :slight_smile:

Through holes are my favorite because they will hold from the deck surface and not from the threads on the wood which my fatigue and loose due vibrations or heavy electronics. Besides que stainless steel ones are heavy duty, they won’t strip and will withstand against rusting for years.

7 Likes

Dude I think your brain had a DRV fault :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Which ones will you be using on these decks?

Fuuk’i ,ng kkeyyBBbo-#ard (, phase wires shortin’…g

8 Likes

8 Likes

Sorry I should have been more clear! I meant, which of those deck+enclosure?

And I’ve been meaning to ask, is it possible to get the enclosures without the decorative swoops (the abdominal muscles)?

Do you have any problems with screws seizing up? I have s/s screws and nuts for truck hardware, and I have to lubricate and go slow, or they gall, and I have to cut them off.

https://www.boltdepot.com/fastener-information/materials-and-grades/thread-galling.aspx

2 Likes

I love drop down decks like the Subsonic Century, LY Evo and LY Swichblade, those are the most stable decks in that particular order, the LY Switchblade is the most visually appealing one if mounted drop through, because looks like a racecar with big wheels.

Unfortuntately, I’ll have to make a new mold for that, if there is enough interest I can always make it. But it’s like asking a painter: hey I love your paiting but would you sell me the canvas only? :paintbrush:

6 Likes

Aaaand this is why I was hesistent to ask. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

He is a master painter :wink: that is!

1 Like

And I don’t mind, so it’s ok!

4 Likes

will the switchblade 38 be available?

Waiting for the double stack switchblade with baited breath Alan

3 Likes

Decx is on it’s way to Lima. I’ll starst the enclosure desiogn soon.

You might need to use 8" wheels in order to clear it’s belly though

1 Like