1 Like

Paypal address: totallynotjason@massivestator.cum

Friends and family only please

9 Likes

two weeks?

2 Likes

Two days. 110% money back guarantee.

7 Likes

I’m really only interested in the money clip. If the money clip isn’t there, i’m doing a double chargeback.

3 Likes

DM60? Unless they are 5.5mm bullets then DM90?

1 Like

call them VESC CONNEX and then go put the popcorn in the microwave.

10 Likes
1 Like

Cant promise a money clip. But my team is currently prototyping a new Duck Battery Systems Pedestrian-Startler Whistleℒ️

6 Likes

tell me its called the Duck Call for short

8 Likes

DM for DrunkenMobster? Eh, I dont like slapping my name on stuff in that way. Plus, I wish I had picked a different username here instead of using my gamertag from my teen years :rofl:

The 5.5mm bullet model will be called MR99, i think.

2 Likes

:shushing_face:

2 Likes

Alright folks, new design is printed and tested. The bullet fitment is pretty good, but precise sizing still needs work. And, as is evident, I need to look at different printing strategies.

But its coming along!

9 Likes

Lemme ask a question

Does plastic housing stands soldering?

And what plastic is used if it is?

1 Like

If we could make a standard connector like what you designed that would be great. Someone can make a pretty penny selling these to builders on here.

1 Like

Do you think it would be possible to get a bit more protrusion for the smaller bullets on the soldering side?

1 Like

ABS does not. Not sure about anything else

1 Like

These test models are made of PLA+, which has a heat deflection temperature of 56Β°C (132.8Β°F), which is gonna get really melty before a good solder joint could be made. MR and XT connectors from Amass are made of glass filled Nylon, and even that can easily melt if proper soldering technique is not observed

I have not landed on what type of plastic will be used for production models, right now I’m still working out final geometries.

Yep I noticed the same thing when testing these, and have already made that change :grin:

Thats the plan, my man :wink:

3 Likes

I agree, and what helps me is having the male and female plugs connected together while soldering, it keeps the pins straight & aligned, even if it gets melty

5 Likes