🦆 Duck Battery Systems - DIY Supply Webshop

Normally, there wouldn’t be soldering involved. But it’s fine

Dang that was quick! Havnt even finished my 4th cup of coffee yet :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

4 Likes

Just ran it down to the post office for ya :kissing_heart:

9 Likes

Fully aware that they pressfit, as they advertise that everywhere.

Absolutely not worth the risk of a power mains failure when a bit of solder can permanently secure it.

1 Like

I would be all over some Molicel P42A P-Groups!

2 Likes

Check me out, I know how to link two threads together. Such wow.

3 Likes

My favorite feature of discourse.

2 Likes

Now just add your URL to your profile LOL

2 Likes

Shit, could have sworn i did that months ago haha. Thanks!

1 Like

Its my own design for an easy voltage tester for 21700’s. I will be making some and putting them up probably next week.

The new ones I will be making will have bullet connectors that can plug directly into a multimeter, rather than aligator clips (as this is kind of an in-elegant solution, and poses small safety risks).

4 Likes

Also worth mentioning that since @BenjaminF has helped us so much with his awesome tutorials on the FreeSK8 FlexPCB/CompactPCB Battery Kits, we felt it was best that he take over that section of our FreeSK8 offering entirely moving forward. This is open source at it’s finest; when collaborations like this create new opportunities for everyone involved. :slight_smile:

We’re going to continue to work together to create some new battery kit/PCB offerings in the future & I believe Benjamin has an updated build guide for the 21700 Compact PCB 2.0 kit in the works.

I have the highest of confidence in Benjamin’s work here; the only person I’ve trusted to build batteries for me to date. Super excited to see this coming together & what he has to offer to the community.

11 Likes

U r wissard

2 Likes

You say such kind words about this lowly Duck :blush:

Thanks for all your help and guidance dude. I would probably still be telemarketing if it were not for you and the gang. Its rare that someone is able to point at one thing that so clearly “changed their life,” but for me it’s the time I recognized one of your pics from Mt. Tabor and you and sean invited me to skate.

@SeanHacker, @BillGordon, @skate420, @DerelictRobot. The best friends a Duck can have :yellow_heart:

10 Likes

You’re a sweetheart dude! People love what you’re doing. Only see it getting bigger for ya!

#BillGordonIsALittlebitch

5 Likes

@BenjaminF any chance of different shipping options not sure if this is a UK thing but $37 for shipping is kinda high I know derelict Robot only charged 1/3 of that previously ?

All in all though website looks great lots of variety good luck with it :call_me_hand:t3:.

2 Likes

That’s just the USPS Priority rate to UK; DRI has the exact same pricing for that service. We offer a $20 flatrate option via USPS First Class, but it’s restricted in weight and anything over has to get bumped to Priority. I’m not certain we’ve ever had a $12 (1/3 of $37) price option to the UK :slight_smile:

With that said: Shipping costs have increased across the board & given what’s going on with Brexit shipping into the UK has become exceedingly difficult, so I’d expect some growing pains in the transition as e-commerce providers find their feet on this.

Cheers!

5 Likes

Thanks Yh I need more lol!

Got the sweet 8P nickel and insulators Yh right the other day abs they are awesome!

3 Likes

@SJReason Thanks for bringing this to my attention. I am still working hard to get shipping sorted out for international customers. The UK especially is a big question mark right now due to Brexit and their change of handling for foreign VAT.

I will explore some more options for international shipping, and update here when I have found something good :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Congrats! I was wondering where all that gear went from DerelictRobot web site.

So, when is the DRI 12S8P 21700 CompactPCB 2.0 Battery Kit coming out? lol

8 Likes

Legend :raised_hands:t3:

3 Likes