🦆 Duck Battery Systems - DIY Supply Webshop

I think for now you can get like 99% of what comes in the kit from the site still, iirc he basically has a listing for each part you need

The 4p-21700 Nickel Tabs are out of stock. It’s not going to work without that.

Just buy nickel and cut your own :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

Can’t be farked.

nevarrrr

Im juggling a lot of different goals and a limited amount of money with which to invest in those goals :sweat_smile:

Rest assured that getting these kits in stock is my highest priority for my webshop, and I am working on it.

The 4p nickel is hard because MOQ’s and shipping costs are so high, but I plan to make a few kits available soon. In the mean time, the 8p 21700 nickel can be easily cut down into 4p nickel. Not an ideal solution, but a workable one.

As always duck is the best. Thanks again man

Hey Justin, just responded to your email, thanks :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Any idea when you’ll have some 12s daly’s in stock? Price?

2 Likes

I have a small amount of reserve stock that I’ll list tonight. As for when a new shipment will come, I’m not 100% sure how soon that will be.

My next order of Daly BMS’s will come with longer balance leads, so no more soldering extensions on :metal:

6 Likes

I’ve just discovered these things. Sooooo good.

6 Likes

That the low temp iron free solder thingimajiggers?

2 Likes

Yeah dude, slip it over the wires, heatgun, done. Fucking huge time saver.

AU $4.70 21%OFF | 50pcs White Solder Seal Sleeve Heat Shrink Butt Wire Connectors Terminals 26-24AWG

3 Likes

HUGE.

5 Likes

So, uh… I got a day job.

I got hired by a local EV/Hybrid battery company, and my job is to sell everything in the warehouse(s). There are literally thousands of batteries in three separate warehouses :flushed:

This company (Bumblebee Batteries) is angling to be the next Battery Hookup or Battery Clearing House, so in the near future there will be a shitton of different cells/modules/complete packs/components/etc. available.

I would love to hook up this community first and foremost, if there’s anything here that y’all are interested in. Do y’all think I should make a company account and start a thread for sharing about our listings here?

32 Likes

Yes!

Sounds pretty neat!

5 Likes

Yaas king do it!

1 Like

King🤴
Here, you dropped this :crown:

9 Likes

Congratulations, that’s awesome!
Definitely set up that account and do that thread.

6 Likes

i stopped reading here, and just gonna yes for everything the duck wants to do. we want everything

7 Likes