🦆 Duck Battery Systems - DIY Supply Webshop

Congrats!!! But nooooo :disappointed: I sat around too long to be the one to get your first HV pack

2 Likes

Not to rain on the parade, and that does look like a decent solution to shoving fish paper into every crack. But this type of thing is the exact reason why non-adhesive fishpaper exists. That way you just cut it to size, slot it in place, and clamp it together so it squishes itself into every spot without any effort… lol I still have never bought any non-adhesive tho I’m shoving it into the cracks for life

4 Likes

I do my strips the other way. This way the silicone makes direct contact with each cell, rather than relying on the adhesive paper

12 Likes

Both of these are also awesome solutions! :grin:

6 Likes

Do you think a type of spray adhesive could be used that is not so fast acting that you can slide the FP into place then it tacks in place before silicone? or non spray possibly just liquid.

Can’t wait for my Duck Batts!

2 Likes

Really sorry to my Australian customers, but the cheapest shipping option to you guys just got suspended. I’ll be shutting those options off for AUS customers, to avoid confusion at checkout.

If anyone hears that USPS has un-suspended these options, and you see they are still not available on my site, please let me know so I can turn them back on.

Unfortunately running an online business means that I am at the whims of the shipping gods. I’ll look into other cheap and good options for Australians.

11 Likes

Fuckin racist.

11 Likes

Hey man, dont look at me, look at USPS. Though who can blame them really? I would get tired of having to read all those upside-down labels all day too.

10 Likes

Paypal ship station still lets you print labels to AU for both FCM and Priority. :thinking:
Maybe they wont actually deliver it?

2 Likes

Did you get my message pal?

From the article:

If your First Class Package International Service parcel is already in transit, the international carriers will endorse the items as “Mail Service Suspended — Return to Sender” and then place the package in the mail stream for return.

1 Like

@BenjaminF for the panel mount xt90e-m dust cover what material should we print in?

I think tpu is the only thing you want to print it in

3 Likes

thought so
hoping im wrong

Any other non flexible filament won’t work lol. Tpu ( or tpe?) Are the only kinds of flexy plastic you want. Petg, abs, pla, etc are the hard plastics that won’t work.

2 Likes

Lol definitely TPU or some variant

Ninjaflex, Cheetah, etc.

Obviously no hard plastic like will work, like you said. Nylon might work though but I’d argue that’s way harder to print than tpu

1 Like

You want a low durometer TPU filament like NinjaFlex or comparable.

3 Likes

ah ok
no point for me then
dont have any tpu currently

Any idea when the comprehensive kit will be back in stock?

1 Like