🦆 Duck Battery Systems - DIY Supply Webshop

yeah I figured as much. really regret not hording them myself.

1 Like

Real protip is Firefox + Bitwarden open source password manager. Works on desktop and mobile.

Chrome is bloated

1 Like

:rofl: its not affecting us yet, but 18650batterystore have stopped shipping to australia :sleepy: i blame @Clunt

1 Like

I agree. Firefox was my favorite web browser for everything for my entire life up until about a year ago. For some reason the android app stopped working on my phone. It literally would not browse the web. I tried everything I could think of to fix it, including but not limited to factory resetting my phone, but nothing worked. Once I made the switch to Chrome on my phone, there was really no going back. The Google ecosystem roped me in and tied me down, and now I cant leave.

Ayyyyy I’m Firefox and use FF Keep but they don’t do cards, was just about to look up an open source card manager after this thread so this is great - no thinking/work required

2 Likes

Hey, why you wanna buy from 'murica when I talked Aus supplier into pricematch for us?

2 Likes

Just because you redeemed yourself, doesn’t mean you didn’t fuck up in the first place Josh.

2 Likes

Please don’t take advantage of Al being slow.

3 Likes

Man :frowning: You fuck one goat…

5 Likes

10s and 12s Daly BMS’s in stock now!

10 Likes

Yeah boi :muscle:

4 Likes

Massive sale on my remaining stock of dickducks. Get 'em before they’re gone! :metal:

2 Likes

Gonna look so pretty on my flux

1 Like

@BenjaminF
Any word on getting more 18650 pcb kits (12s4p)?

1 Like

I’ll be restocking all my PCB’s and PCB kits in the next few weeks :metal:

5 Likes

Possible to get a heads up when you do? Desperately need just a pcb lol. I’ve got everything else. Thanks homie

3 Likes

Yep will do!

2 Likes

Just got a massive shipment of PCB’s, connectors, and stickers! Pretty much the entire shop is restocked now :grin:

Plus, 4p 21700 nickel and fishpaper rings are on their way to me :metal:

I will be working on filling out the PCB kits in the next couple days, for now the bare PCB’s are available.

Head on over to DuckBatterySystems.com and dont forget to use the code “ESK8NEWS” for 6.9% off :kissing_heart:

17 Likes

PCBs with the dick duck or we riot.

5 Likes

I’m not letting you and @glyphiks talk me into making that mistake again :joy:

10 Likes