Drop-down Deck recommendation

Here is a pic of my TB-40 deck with BigBen enclosure. The TB-40 deck is very similar to the hummie, I would go for the hummie deck though.

3 Likes

for more exotic options, this thread

3 Likes

Their Switch35 looks nice, stock situation looks real bad in the UK, patience has never been a life skill of mine :laughing:

1 Like

Just gonna tell you right now trying to get good clearance with a double drop is not a great time

Evo and the Century are the only boards people seem to consistently bother running

I would go for the Hummie or TB40 if I were you looking for a small drop. I love my hummie deck

4 Likes

I was looking at these decks today

Just order without the trucks etc. Unfortunately I cant tell you anything about them other than I think they look cool.

2 Likes

I should have these available in a week or two:

11 Likes

Bustin’ Sportster. Reach out, they’ll get you one of these

5 Likes

Sounds waaay too short.

1 Like

I think you’re right, was trying to replace a tank of a a deck but I don’t want to overcompensate and end up on something tiny.

It’s more the style of the switch I was into, that sleek lowrider vibe.

1 Like

Everyone is different, but the drop on the switch is too much and uncomfortable for me. If you want that style deck, the Rayne Demonseed is more comfortable to me with it’s more subtle yet still substantial drop.

1 Like

Right, I’ve bit a bullet. And bought myself a Rayne Demonseed on your advice.

I went 39 inch, although I’m tall and could probably do with the stance, I was always making a more nimble street board, so I didn’t want to end up with too much of a tank.

@Nacho @ShutterShock Nexus sold out of Hummies in the last 2 days since you’re post. :rofl:

3 Likes

Fuck ya awesome @Anubis :call_me_hand: hummie decks need to be in every ones quiver :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Wow seriously haha

My Hummie is my favorite deck 100%, so comfy and wide. Happy more people can get on em!

4 Likes

This whole thread is bullocks.

The best deck is the Bustin Sportster. End of discussion.

:gun::neutral_face:

3 Likes

Oh, I think the enclosure available for that deck is for the 42" version

2 Likes

Great feel, but for esk8, that deck definitely has limited space for anyone wanting/needed good range.

6 Likes

I’d be all over it if they made a 40-44" version

4 Likes

The sportster is a super sweet all-around deck, my buddy let me try to slide his and I was really impressed with how it handles.
With that said, switchblade gang 4 lyfe.

3 Likes

So the which bigben enclosure fit the tb v2 deck? And was it double stack??if like to buy one to double stack my tb v2 deck. Tia

i think i am sold on the Hummie. ha sanyone built one here

1 Like