Drop deck stack

Those nuggets on the front tho. Hahahaha. Rat fink. Definitely 70’s inspired.

Are all the risers really necessary? It looks like you have a solid two inches of clearance, also you should set your adjustable baseplates at 40 degrees in the rear for stability, or at the most 50.
I think you could get away with half of those risers and your drives still wouldn’t get near touching the decks drop.
Here’s my clearance w/ 40 deg rear and M1s and it still won’t touch my deck at full turn:

1 Like

Dafuq happened to those mounts?

3 Likes

Wheel gear kissed the case when my wheel spacer got smushed randomly in my wheels. At least I think.
My old v1 Abec wheel adapter had so much play, the gears wobbled a lot when spinning.
I got new updated kegal ones from BN and they run super straight now.
edit: here’s a pic of the spacer:

I think whenever it somehow got smushed it stopped applying pressure to the adapter and allowed the gear to wobble to where it rubbed against the case. i use zealous now ofc though

3 Likes

me man legit canceled out the drop deck function with risers :skull_and_crossbones:

4 Likes

@Flasher has made a nice one too for another reference.

Sorry @BillGordon just meant to reply to OP

2 Likes

Aren’t those mine now?

1 Like

Lol no… these adapters w/ play are from my v1 drives from when Kevin first released them a year ago. I’m p sure these ones didn’t even have the pins loctited

I never even test fitted the new drives I sold you, but Kevin recently updated the adapters to these:

2 Likes

I can not see so high riser. :pray:please do it more sexy and integrate in to riser some light or bottle opener or something useful or more nice :+1:

2 Likes

I went with the shorter version. Half of the test stack. And of course I didn’t use stainless. Those were the only thing I had on hand that long. Thanks for the advice. I think I have it