DRI DIY Battery Supply!

Compact yes. Kaly/Flex-Style needs further testing.

These will come later as the pgroup frames are being updated as well.

These are already in stock & shipping.

Let us know if you have any further questions, cheers!

3 Likes

Yā€™all planning any 8p stagger stack configs for 18650 and 21700 packs? Mind you, havenā€™t even measured if thatā€™s even necessary yet, but assuming to fit ds in lots of enclosures require a stagger stack.

4 Likes

Stagger configs will likely come next, but probably only for 21700 sizes. Just a matter of time/resources- there are tooling/setup fees involved as each one of these is getting custom made. We had a client that had specific need for the 8p straight config, so we went 4/8p configuration first.

3 Likes

Makes sense. Very elegant design. Wish you eventually do 18650 too. Because I need it lol. But I can just cut them myself from the 21700 design. Ike a pauperā€¦

2 Likes

is this Li-Ion or LiFePo? I read the spec sheet and overcharge release voltage is 3.6V.

@DRI

1 Like

Iā€™m gonna bet he would remember to say if it was life

1 Like

https://forum.esk8.news/t/the-bitching-thread-bitch-about-random-shit-get-it-all-off-your-chest/8694/1755?u=jack.luis

1 Like

ā€œOnlyā€(affordable) made in china and only ordered from china by people who mostly know what they are doing. No questions asked usually.

Or the BMS companies marketing sucks? idk really

USD-China trade war tariffs make keeping stock stateside too costly? who knows

Makes a lot of sense. Why am I still mad lol

I ended up getting a smart bms from esk8life

1 Like

These BMSā€™s are for Li-Ion :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Next time :+1:

Where can I buy a good charge port and charger ?

1 Like

(Out of stock at the moment, but more are coming soon)

5 Likes

These should hopefully be back in stock by next week.

3 Likes

Oh yeah that reminds me, imma need to grab one of these from you lol. For the you-know-what that is coming up :wink::shushing_face:

2 Likes

@DRI making my day with curb side pickup since I didnā€™t order enough fishpaper the first time.
Thank you Andrew

6 Likes

Thats the kind of service that you can expect when you dont live in Beaverton :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I donā€™tā€¦ fuckers

3 Likes

Tell it to the river that you are on the wrong side of :joy:

2 Likes

Tell it to my address. Iā€™ve never wanted to live on the other side of the river. Iā€™m in a nice neighborhood without a hipster and/or homeless person insight.

3 Likes