DIY Wheels - Hollow Wheels - Very Comfy

it’s all conjecture until Doug releases the telemetry… be patient young scamp… sometimes science cannot be squeezed out like an annoying zit,

1 Like

Shall dooooo! Actually I already asked Mario, he said they were surprisingly grippy and road like crazy low duro wheels.

3 Likes

I’m actually very interested in these wheels, if you want a beta tester with a shit ton of cracked roads to fly by hit me up, I would be willing to pay full price for them.
I’m always in the search for new (non pneumies) wheels that will make the shitty roads of my town less of a pain!!

2 Likes

that’s the boy… science the fuck outta this!!!

5 Likes

Hm I just fully read the product page, there is more technical design in these than I initially thought. I would definitely love to try / ride these and see what they’re like

1 Like

Group buy fellas?

9 Likes

Hello Doug, welcome to the party.
Nice innovation on these wheels, bro. :+1:
Thumbs up for that.
peace

1 Like

Lol let’s wait to get some more info first

1 Like

Very interesting concept. Just ordered a set with the optional inserts. After I give them a try, I want to let a few others here in Oahu try them out too.

2 Likes

Yes Kook. Science is a good thing. Engineering is even better.

2 Likes

I feel like that last test might look a little misleading because the wheels are slightly coned so the larger side can ride in between the crosswalk bumps, where the rest of the wheels are flat.

Not that it doesn’t represent real riding conditions, just it isn’t the same test as on a regular rough surface without a regular aligned pattern.

more good tests!
5 Likes

I just realized you can pre-order this wheels, sadly, the 35 bucks shipping kills them for me, someone in europe wants to share shipping?

2 Likes

Heads up, I received an email from Doug. Because he is a new member, he cannot post until tonight to answer peoples questions.

3 Likes

Haha this is one of the benefits of signing up right when you find the forum, once you’ve been reading / posting for a while, you don’t run into that issue

1 Like

Hey Guys, I’m back. I’ll respond to the comments today. Right now I’m finishing a range test video that I shot last night. It is poorly shot, but I think gets the point across. Thanks so much for the interest

4 Likes

Yeah, probably should have. I’m doing a presale on my site - 40% off the retail. Just wanna get it out there after all these years. I already paid for the tooling and it’s being cut right now. Then I have to do some final durability testing to make sure everything is good to go and I don’t go bankrupt. If you want to check it out, you can do so here: www.momentum-boards.com/products/one

1 Like

Thanks, buddy :slight_smile:

3 Likes

More reviews from external “influencers” coming out soon. Hand makings wheels to go out to them.

1 Like

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm I realllly want some lol mebe I need to put an order in

Does the mean me! checks status realizes not an influencer backs away hoping to try the wheels at and LAESK8 event :rofl:

1 Like