DIY Podcast Esk8

Doing a podcast today with some local DIY guys from here in Colorado and around the US. Just wanted to post the link for y’all to join the live conversation. Starts 2PM EST.

Featuring:

@TheRef and @cfelzien
@Kaly
@tomiboi
@Savage1

11 Likes

@Lunasi awesome Colorado in the house :partying_face: and Kaly :+1:

4 Likes

Tf is that title. Can’t be serious, can you?

2 Likes

I don’t feel worthy to be in this, lol. I’m just some dude making a few parts.

5 Likes

I don’t name the podcasts, Sookie does. I just guest host

2 Likes

download

1 Like

Lol sookie is actually a real person? Well i’ll be fucked.

4 Likes

Come here alfredo

1 Like

She won’t be on video in the cast but she’ll be in the background with commentary :yum:

1 Like

Can you ask her why i was banned from her shitty facebook group? I don’t care, just curious.

6 Likes

I make sawdust all day. I look forward to telling everyone all about it :joy: I might have to put some pants on for this.

7 Likes

I was too, no clue why as I barely interacted with it.

You’re co-signing the message by participating and promoting imo.

Not to be an ass, but when people think they deserve to use titles like that for themselves, it really chaps mine.

1 Like

For anyone who missed the cast:

3 Likes

Haven’t watched the whole thing yet, but honestly really enjoyed getting to see some of faces behind the projects on the forum.

Kudos for putting this on and sharing

6 Likes

It seems the title was more of a respect to the guests they were having on and not self titled by the guests themselves. It seems the title was changed since it was triggering people.

2 Likes

Just watched the whole thing. Great podcast.

2 Likes

Typical BoomerBook issues

1 Like

I wanted to talk more about racing, but I couldn’t get the topic to stick.

4 Likes

More casts to come in future, can always have ya back :slight_smile: Y’all got my brain stirring now on a Mexico trip next spring.

If anyone has suggestions of people they’d like to see on future casts, or would like to volunteer to be on future casts please hit me up and I’ll try to feature you in an episode and some of your work!

4 Likes