DIY Podcast Esk8

Thanks for posting as I did miss it, like @Shadowfax Evan said it was cool to a face to the name! I really enjoyed it. I still think @cfelzien is a jerk!

Some of the folks I would like to would be @jack.luis @glyphiks @NoWind @Skyart @BenjaminF I feel they all have done some great stuff with their skills and either work for or have their own business that could share some good information about what’s coming up and what’s going on in the world of ESK8/ PEV’s.

Members I would like to see to who build for personal hobbies and that I think help others out a lot and would get cool to see would be @b264 @Venom121212 @A13XR3 @Evwan @bboybowzer just name a few off the top.

11 Likes

Everybody i know thinks that my face is only fit for radio.

9 Likes

i could never be on a podcast. id just keep talking forever lol

3 Likes

Yeh but your voice is Aussie sexy :sunglasses: :joy:

1 Like

I bet a lot of people enjoyed seeing faces to the names. They got see how cool some are, and how uncool others are…(me) :frowning_face: @Lunasi, I didn’t feel like i should be included in that title, but that’s me. I think this was cool, and you should continue doing it.
You will always get people criticizing what you do. My grandfather always said… “an empty barrel makes the loudest noise”.
The negative “elitist” comments you received is what actually prevents more people from joining the forums, which is sad to me.

14 Likes

I mean you make cool stuff. And bring in Cnc background to the table. :sunglasses:

5 Likes

I mean in a larger context you make the parts exist and people like me just use them. If esk8 was a religion you’d be Jesus and I’d just be the shlub eating your crackers and wine. Give yourself more credit cuz your parts are great!

2 Likes

Are you just upset you didn’t get an invite? :joy: totally kidding. I didn’t even see what it was titled before. :man_shrugging: I was just asked to jump on so I did.

1 Like

You’ve got a voice for radio that’s for sure. :wink:

1 Like

I’ll race you right now. :joy::man_shrugging: Send me your number man.