Direct Drives???

Seems like it should arrive in early april then

So it looks like I’m sold on the gear drives from Boardnamics. They look so f’ing cool :sweat_smile:. I’m a little confused by which motors would be compatible though. I’ve linked some below but wasn’t sure what size motors the gear drive can fit.

Gear drives -

Motor -

Which trucks and hangers?

6355 motors will be much easier to fit on any truck.

1 Like

Something like this - 184mm Precision Hanger |

I would shy away from 6374 size motors unless you can 100% confirm it fits first. What baseplates?

BTW those are GREAT hangers, I use them all the time

1 Like

I thought just to get them from Boardnamics too, I take it that although the specs look similar between the two motors the larger one dissipates heat better. Is there any other advantages to the larger motor?

Hi,

I am a fan of quite riding so I prefer the DDs. I own Bound motors DD version 2 with 115 rubber wheels ans they run good. The torque is less than belt ones but the DD still go fast (over 30 miles) and I am a heavy rider. Also the DD consume less power so you can get more range that belts. I also rode the ELofty and I would say that are even better than Bound motors. You can find them from onsra website or mboards. As last there are TorqueBoards DD which are single reverse trucks and are the most powerful out of the three. Cheers mk

2 Likes

Please god no.

6 Likes

Welcome to the group

1 Like