Dilemma: flipsky 6.6plus or unity

Another + for the flipsky is that it will come with a warranty.
Not the unity since im buying it off someone.(enertion customer service also seems to be dicy depending at what time you get to them)

If you go with the flipsky, make sure you can solder first, or have someone who can for you with a strong Iron. They come with heavily tinned wires with no connections on them.

1 Like

Im not sure what you meen.

The one im looking at seems to be good to go. Even has the 5.5mm female connectors on it i need for my motors.

They arrive without connectors.

Oh ok.

The ones im looking at have the connectors on them already.
Its pretty much a plug and play unit

Where are you looking?

Edit. Donā€™t even worry, I donā€™t really care.

2 Likes

Lol ok

Vesc6. All day.

2 Likes

A vesc6+ would cost 625 before shipping and customs.(thats 625 in my currency. Its like 440 pounds i think.460euros)
Too much for my setup. (I have another board we gotta change the escs and been looking into the vesc6 but has for my everyday board its too much. Maybe when i change my battery)

You will not end up even close to that number. What country are you in?

VESC SIX PLUS is 220 incl VAT and 183 without VAT.

You should get informed what each ESCs features are and how important they are for a smooth operation of your motor in FOC.

Number of shunts, phase shunts or battery sided shunts, dedicated processor and filtering, compatibility with software etc. There are big differences in the different designs.
Your connectors are the smallest issueā€¦

A little starter:
https://vesc-project.com/node/403

1 Like

The guy had been very clear that he is interested in the Unity or FlipSky Dual, only. This shilling all the time has gotten pathetic.

3 Likes

The pricing i mentionned is for the vesc6. From trampa.

Anyhow this thread can be closed i maybe my choice.

Not sure who i need to msg to close this thread.

@mmaner

as far as I know we only close sales threads when the item is sold, otherwise I would ask @longhairedboy or @BillGordon for input.

Oh ok no problem.

1 Like

Thanks, i msg one of them to ask.

Frankā€™s timing is often like this lol :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Im hoping @torqueboards new vesc fills the void.

2 Likes

It shouldā€¦ hopefully. VESC6 variant w/ heatsink minus the quadcopter stuff and dual components when running a dual that we typically donā€™t need. Also will have a secondary heatsink that you can bolt to your enclosure. Also added protection and will look at improving overtime.

Getting close. Have to do a new iteration/test and weā€™ll start a few smaller test batches to work out all the issues. 100-200 units. Will post when ready so we can get some miles on it.

8 Likes