Dickyho Motor Mounts

He’s out due to chinese new years / coronavirus extended “breaks”

Shipping and fulfillment centers are closed until further notice, so he cant really do much.

He should be back as soon as everything clears over though

1 Like

Nexusboards stocks a lot of DickyHo stuff. They’re here in “Vendor Corner.” @Anubis

1 Like

His store is actually almost fully closed atm :frowning: The ebay items are essentially delisted so I can’t see which one you mean, but I know the channel truck kit is quite a lot more than $120. I have the 6’’ pnumatic kit in stock in the UK

@Anubis Hi, Thank you for you reply …here is a picture of the product I seek and a direct link which should still work even unlisted…

Oh its the one without the motors, that makes more sense. I for once would actually reccomend against that one though, only because a more up to date version exists with way higher quality motor mounts, the ones there are kinda lame. Maybe we can have dicky make his own mounts fit.

2 Likes

Something is moving: I’ve just checked the status of my order to him which was stuck since the 24th January:
screenshot-www.ebay.it-2020.02.12-12_03_05
It seems the expeditor received the package today or maybe they already had it but got back to work these days

@dickyho
When is your store opening again?

I sent him a pm a few days ago, I think he’s open but shipping is really slow down now for obvious reasons

Dicky sorted me out on a genuine mistake super quick and helpful- always

1 Like

because all shippings are very unstable now, slow and expensive. many of my package already lose money. so I need to close my shops for the moment. if you anything, PM me.

4 Likes

Just an update I just ordered some mounts from Dicky just pm him he will sort you out. Highly Recommend. Like all Alu mounts you must crossbrace he has a few options for this too.

2 Likes

what size screws did you use for the pulley covers?

They came with it I think it was m4x10 could be m3 will check

1 Like

Thank you

Yeah m4x10