Dickyho Motor Mounts

you right, thats a janux mount.

We’ve got some of the silver long mounts on the way for my friends board, did any of the long ones come from a bad batch? She’s gonna have dual diagonal with 6374 so it’ll be a decent amount of power running through there and no crossbar… should I be worried?

the bad batch was almost a year ago. now all mounts are good. but all are blue colour now, where you got the silver mounts?

1 Like

Bough them from pookybear, he doesn’t know when he got them, but looking at the picture it’s the long with grey paint version

Definitely your design though, it’s before the extended slot update

https://esk8-news-objects.s3.dualstack.us-east-1.amazonaws.com/uploads/original/3X/0/c/0cc021d6c9540524bd4b3750ffbdfc1a56228bb7.jpeg

then better add cross bar .
I still have this cross bar for it. the last one I have, I save it for my board…

4 Likes

I bought this crossbar from you. Works well.

3 Likes

yes, this cross bar is strong, just it looks a little too big I thought, So I modify the new version a little slim now.

4 Likes

I will no doubt be grabbing one of those as well.

2 Likes

I have cross bars but the hangars is to short, I have to diagonal mount (dual Haggy 6374 on Paris 180mm)

I have one board using @dickyho airless wheels and I love it. Got a friend to get the full at kit, and he loves it. Good prices, decent product, fast shipping. I :heart: @dickyho

Question: perhaps you can start a thread on this forum like you had on the other forum with info on your merchandise?

4 Likes

Thanks for the support!

Don’t worry too much. even from the bad batch, it will work fine for normally use, many people were using them, only very few have issue. it is 6mm thick aluminum, strong enough.

3 Likes

thanks for the support!

1 Like

OK, will do that. possibly because of the Beijing Firewall, I always have problems on this website… poor me.

7 Likes

Can confirm the newer ones are pretty strong a fair few concrete impacts on uneven sidewalks

@dickyho did you end up making kegel core pulleys?

2 Likes

Yup, I just bought some recently.

2 Likes

dayuuum bruh…I have those same mounts from Jaunx. I’m using the support bars though. I better start looking for another set just in case. :grin:

yes, I made some.

2 Likes

Thanks mate will order some in the new year

Hi,
@dickyho How are you ? Is there any chance that you’ll be back soon with some available product…I mean I am so happy with what I ordered from you that I would rather wait to buy from you again as soon as you are back at it than going elsewhere . That would make my day to be able to get on of your off road kit with the channel truck, pulley, belts, support motors …the one at 120$+55$ shipping Sorry if I am requesting that much but thanks for you time.

2 Likes