Derelict Robot Industries

8 Likes

I need stickersā€¦
*add to cart

6 Likes

Fuck, I didnā€™t actually add to cart before placing order.

2 Likes

Niece sent me this after dropping off her 16th birthday present earlier this afternoonā€¦

Shit is getting weirdā€¦

9 Likes

She just text me saying we all have pixelsā€¦ Hold onā€¦

Fuckā€¦

10 Likes

Random updates, throwing em here because I canā€™t be bothered to switch accounts and find the proper thread. Good? Okay, Iā€™ll get straight to the shilling.

DRI is running a Buy One, Get One 69% Off Sale through the end of the month, while supplies last, on all 4p/8p Nickel Tabs, Adhesive Backed fishpaper (4p rings & sheets), and all 12S4P Flex/Compact PCBs & Kits. Iā€™m already regretting this decision.

Pro-Tip: This discount can be used on multiple items, with no use limit, however Shopify will only apply it to the cheapest of the qualifying items first. If youā€™d like to pick up a larger order with multiples, just place the order for each item-type separately and we will refund your shipping & combine your orders.

(Weā€™ve also added a few new cable & connectors to our DIY Supply offerings)

Looking for a deal on some 10mm shaft Titanium alloy pulleys from Lacroix? 2 different options in our garage sale, brand new:

Batch 4! (whoa) Puck Puck Bruce Mod Shell Kits & Remotes start shipping out next week. We still have a few grey/black combo PPB Shells as well as a limited number of Stealth Black PPB Shells left in this batch.

Andā€¦ last but not least, we have a couple (5 to be exact) Robogotchi & GPS Modules left from the first v1.3 Beta Batch, so if youā€™re interested in jumping in on the FreeSK8 Mobile App beta + some Robogotchi action, now would be the time!

Comes with an invite to the closed beta test of our iOS & Android supported FreeSK8 Mobile App, Closed Beta Telegram group, and a 10% discount on future FreeSK8 beta hardware. And stickers, because you know me.

Shipping on most small items is $5 flat-rate Domestic, Canada $10, Rest of the World $20.

Hope you are all having a wonderful & safe holidays with those you care about.

Cheers!

12 Likes

Y u do dis to my wallet you mean robot

9 Likes

Would you like an MJF printed enclosure for your Robogotchi?

6 Likes

*sigh* Yes :cry: *unzips wallet*

15 Likes

What kinda wallet has a zipper, a purse?

Also, hell yes. Iā€™m glad these are going onto peopleā€™s hands soon. Iā€™m stoked to fill my race board with freesk8 tech. It has a large underutilised space within the enclosure and could use some new tech

10 Likes

He does not use a wallet to pay :wink:

7 Likes

Prison purse

10 Likes

Those have zippers?! :grimacing:

4 Likes

Depends on which prison youā€™ve been toā€¦

2 Likes

I can neither confirm nor deny that the last 5 posts have all been 100% accurate.

5 Likes

Liar.

Portland has a Hummus based economy & you know this, you were born here.

5 Likes

That sounds weird. Portland sounds weird. Itā€™s always sounded weird. itā€™s like people are trying to keep it that way.

7 Likes

I always pictured you as a velcro guy. Er, hook and loop guy

8 Likes

I keep my hummus wallet on a chain. Lots of hummus thieves here in Hazelwood.

7 Likes

I hate Hazelwood hummus hoodlums

5 Likes