Deranked from Regular to Member?

Looks like I’ve been deranked from regular to member? I posted in the private lounge on August 26th but it looks like I no longer can?

Can anyone from what is left of the administration team explain why this happened?

1 Like

I believe this happens if you don’t engage enough and therefore no longer satisfy the requirements.

Not posting a lot lately? ** based on post history that might not be the case

2 Likes

I’ve been posting as regularly as I ever have. Doesn’t make any sense…

1 Like

There are other requirements to keep the regular title. % of new posts read / commented on, how many likes you’ve used & received, etc.

2 Likes

Is it posted anywhere what the criteria is? So I check if I meet them.

2 Likes

Don’t fall for his tricks guys! He’s farming likes and replies to get his rank back! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

5 Likes

Yeah it’s in the discourse plugin let me see if I can find it

@rusins lmao

2 Likes

Here it is

Some of them are more difficult than others. For someone like me, I don’t even need to think about it anymore bc I am on here so much

I’d imagine you missed the % new things read or replied to or something

2 Likes

You’ve foiled my evil plan…

3 Likes

that’s the only thing that it could be, guess I need to go read about you fuckers pet’s :joy:

8 Likes

Seems like you never got it back, neither will I. seems to get harder once u lost it.

2 Likes

To get to trust level 3, in the last 100 days…

• Must have visited at least 50% of days
  • Must have replied to at least 10 different non-PM topics
  • Of topics created in the last 100 days, must have viewed 25% (capped at 500)
  • Of posts created in the last 100 days, must have read 25% (capped at 20k)
  • Must have received 20 likes, and given 30 likes.*
  • Must not have received more than 5 spam or offensive flags (with unique posts and unique users for each, confirmed by a moderator)
  • Must not have been suspended or silenced in the last 6 months
6 Likes

laughs from the purple room

1 Like

I was deranked manually, I’ve just given up all hope of going to the purple room. They can keep their private club. Basically impossible to gain the rank back once you lose it.

You’re saying you have met the requirements for all of @xsynatic’s bullet point list but did not get to Level 3?

Wait…so you were hoping to be able to visit there but now that you think you will never be able to you’re claiming you don’t want to? You know that’s not true.

Instead of trying to convince us, and perhaps yourself, that you aren’t still interested why don’t you contact the powers-that-be to see why you haven’t been granted Level 3 access?

That is, of course, only if you are absolutely sure you have met all the requirements.

3 Likes

in the last 100 days

lolll some user here will never be able to achieve that :joy:

5 Likes

i lost mine :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

I’ve never been one for prayer, or anything analogous to it

I’m confused why you brought religion into this conversation. My statement doesn’t bring that up explicitly or implicitly. Powers-that-be are those who have the power. In this case, purely secular.

In a different conversation I guess you could imply multiple gods or something but definitely not here. :grin: If you just wanted to make a statement against religion…well, umm…okay. But in a reply to me it’s misplaced.

2 Likes

Haha and I thought I was being overly literal.

1 Like