DemonGeese | Semendeed | 21s4p | 2x D100s | 4wd

You’re forgetting Ron’s been AWD vesc v5 for a long time. ( @MetroLinkX4 )

4 Likes

And he hauls ass on it. I know for qualifiers he got stuck behind some people.

Check out his launch in the relay.

4 Likes

True, but not with G300’s haha

4 Likes

true true.
:muscle: :muscle:

2 Likes

Alright so after racing, time for some minor upgrades. First one is grip, I had a feeling it’d be an issue and bought the vicious beforehand. But in the end was just too lazy to make the change.

During RnR at AVS I definitely noticed at times my foot slipping especially when going over road imperfections. So, this definitely made me a bit reserved in leaning too hard. So, time to get back to vicious but in a bit of a hybrid way. It was mainly the toe side turns where I was least confident.

7 Likes

I need to re-grip mine too!

1 Like

Same grip or grippier grip? Mario does this crazy thing where he adds studs to his toe side, for super grip.

2 Likes

Yeah I need new grip. Mine has worn down over time. I like the graphic but it’s going to have to go unfortunately. Function over form for racing!

PS I like what you’ve done with the Vicious grip. May do something similar

4 Likes

Haha some of the downhill dudes here just pump drywall screws up through the bottom of the deck :rofl: dudes are savages. Definitely effective grip tho!

2 Likes

In the words of @Evwan :fire: what the hell :fire:

@MarioChacon’s “studs”

I couldn’t believe how much of a difference it made.

7 Likes

Hahaha yessss. It is indeed crazy grip. I fell off a board with the screws installed cos i tried to adjust my footing and i couldn’t :rofl:

4 Likes

'Twas awesome racing with you! I couldn’t have asked for a more exciting pro final if I wanted to. I’ll get you next year :wink:
Got some cool Insta360 footage of that moment

Hey me too! I barely touched 30 on my stooge before last weekend :rofl: :smiling_face_with_tear:

That would be Jack, @HAIRYMANJACK. It was his 2nd time racing, and his 2nd time getting 2nd.

7 Likes

Nice love it. Both you and Ruxx cutting me on the inside, I’ve already noted this for next year :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

My current setup is way too stiff for the tight racing that is required from T Racing. Going to try to loosen her way up and see how it goes. On @poastoast new board where bushings were so loose it was basically nonexistent for me, it was much easier to turn on the track.

3 Likes

You could go white green. Seemed like you weee chilling in my bord even tho it’s loose af

1 Like

Yeah I already switched back to white up front I think I just need to loosen the bushings up a bit. Maybe even do what you and @PedroMcJimenez did and run the links on the baseplate if it really comes to that.

1 Like

For short track that’s probably the right call. I wouldn’t run that setup at 50mph tho :slight_smile:

Just need to git gud lol

1 Like