DAVEGA X: Gauging interest

I just realized you only have the adjustable base-plate in the front, whereas I’ll probably have them both. Maybe that means I’ll have drop-through in the back too :confused:

Do you need the adjustable in the back? 50 degree front and 35 degree rear is perfect for me and surfrodz already sells a 35 degree baseplate. Last I’ll say in the Davega X thread, PM me if you want to discuss more!

2 Likes

I was literally about to PM you about exactly this :smiley: except 50 in the front as stock, and adjustable in the back for less than 35

2 Likes

@janpom will you be offering new colors on future batches? I don’t have access to professionally applied anodizing paint

I’d like to. It depends on the demand. I’m starting to regret we haven’t got the red done. Mainly because I want one for myself. :slight_smile:

6 Likes
8 Likes

We’ve got this new little feature (@LR-designs’ idea) that allows you to track the lifespan of your parts. I got new Zealous bearings today so I added them to the list. It’s a small thing but it’s pretty neat. BTW, the bearings are cool, too. :slight_smile:

25 Likes

That’s rad, man !!!

1 Like

I love this. Your product keeps getting better and better

1 Like

that’s cool as hell.

3 Likes

4 Likes

Has anyone ever gotten their DaVega to work on the slave side?

1 Like

my DaVega is wired to the slave side!

2 Likes

This feature is too awesome! :dark_sunglasses::guitar::pager::calling::computer::toolbox::tada::confetti_ball::firecracker::sparkler::fireworks::sparkler::fireworks:

5 Likes

Where can you order this masterpiece from ?

Yep. It can be connected to the slave for sure.

1 Like

Damn. Gonna have to figure out why it isn’t showing any telemetry.

115200bps
UART. <------ maybe it needs to be PPM+UART. I don’t have any remotes connected to slave so technically, UART should work. I’ll troubleshoot when I get home.

It worked perfectly fine on the master. The only difference now is I have the wand on the master and updated my Vesc firmware.

Thanks!

Depending on the vesc you’re using you might have to switch rx and tx on it for it to work.

2 Likes

No pin out changes. I basically just moved it from the master and put it on slave. Both Vesc 6.

Odd, I put 115200bps on my slave and it read the telemetry w/ Bluetooth module on the master.

1 Like