Daly BMS thread

please write a step by step guide on how to do that on daly bms, and also provide the firmware
/ software that it requires as Shua is definitely gonna try that

3 Likes

I dont have any experience with the new daly smart bmss, but with llt it went like this.

Hi guys, I have some 12s bms and I need to make them in to 10s, can you please send me instructions.
Got an email with a picture on what balance resistors to short, and the settings file to flash.

@Halbj613 time to try it

2 Likes

maybe lets see

dont really need as i only do 12s
maybe 14s… but eitherway i dont build a lot was more thinking for battery builders and etc

Just buy the s you need and keep it simple…

1 Like

he is the one who suggested it :man_shrugging:t2: not me

2 Likes

I already spend way too much time on each battery as-is. I dont need to add time and labor to that process lol

Not to mention that the Daly BMS’s are in a sealed case that I would have to cut open. No thanks.

7 Likes

yeah fair enough
was just a thought

also received your nickel and they goooooooood

1 Like

I just received an order of 20 x 12S Daly BMS’. They are 15A discharge, 8A charge current. Super tiny (2.5in x 2in). Perfect for charge only setups. Asking $30 each including shipping/PayPal fees.

3 Likes

Not to discourage you but this isn’t really a sale thread, if you want to sell these I’d suggest an actual sale thread.

@A13XR3 also sells these and one other person I think

7 Likes

I encourage people to list their DALY BMS’s here

1 Like

I suppose that could work too

1 Like

Dont gotta tell me twice :joy:

4 Likes

Anyone have good photos of the circuit board (both sides) for the Daly 12A 15A/8A model? Or is it potted?

I think the two versions are GA07 or GA14.

3 Likes

I believe @kevingraehl should have those pics.

2 Likes

I don’t have internal pics unfortunately. They’re potted and I don’t want to break one open.

1 Like

How Can help me with a fash file for daly smart bms 13s 30 amps
Having problems with App and Pc master wont work . Have the Sinowealth Bms tool this works only max 10 cells in serie .

I do. Fuck it I know where

2 Likes

6 Likes

Interesting, thank you!
The GA14 version, 12S Li-ion, 15A dischg/8A chg uses a Sino Wealth MCU and not those BMS chips.

1 Like