Custom wood burning

Not Esk8 related but could be if you wanted. As most of you know I do wood burning artwork. I’m starting to get into more woodworking. I’m probably going to do some cutting boards.

I have several pieces that are ready to go and be hung on the wall.

Only piece I do not have is the compass piece but I would be able to make it. I am always looking for some cool designs to do if you got something in mind.

20 Likes

i just realized NJ looks like a mix between mr.burns and bart simpson…

4 Likes

That bear one with the Moon is awesome!

2 Likes

You should offer to do the underside of skateboard decks

Sick designs by the way :slight_smile:

1 Like

You mean like this?

11 Likes

Yea those look sick! If you don’t already have a shop open for them, you should defendant open one. You could make a lot of money with your amazing skill

3 Likes

About how much would a custom deck with a design on it cost? I’m just picturing that wolf on the top of an Evo with glass frit or diamond grip…

4 Likes

hakuna matata hahahaha great!
made me laugh because had some funny situation with a friend in mind.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Well the main problem is that I can only burn boards without any finish as it make toxic fumes when it burns through the clear coat. I have some decks that are a drop down like the Evo. If you want to PM me with your ideas for a deck.

1 Like

I’d actually say it would be better to do topside and glass the top for grip to make it more visible with no covers

2 Likes

That is what I did with my board.

4 Likes

That looks awesome man!

1 Like

That is an awesome talent you have there Brian. I’ve lately been watching a lot of youtube with regards to wood burning via electrodes where it does that wonderful random tree like effect. So cool.

1 Like

Oh yes the fractal wood burning. I’m currently not able to do that cause I do all my work in my beach apartment. And because my wife would hate for me to take apart our microwave to make one. Look up sho sugi ban

2 Likes

Fixed it for you

1 Like

A special edition La Croix 2nd batch GB would be a cool mix but you would need to propose something awesome and irresistible to Arch to make him send you 20 decks

Haha thanks for the help

I had looked a ollin boards but there faces are composite so that wouldn’t work. Could do a red ember board as long as @jamie didn’t stain them of clear coat them before sending them. And since he does it by hand and to order easy to just ask if it could be sent unfinished

2 Likes

@Briman @magharees I could do that.

2 Likes