Custom wood burning

I just know it would be expensive to ship overseas but I would do it depending on if the overseas shipping wasn’t outrageous. That is one thing I don’t understand is shipping prices. And I do that as part of my job

In regards to the quality of @Briman’s work. While i didn’t get the wood burning , he did do a custom paint job for the orca that i’m fully satisfied with, just wanted to chime in cause @Briman does not get enough credit for the amazing work he does.

3 Likes

Thank you @Jc06505n I have to say that your orca board is sick as hell.

1 Like

I’m working on a La Croix now, I guess @Arch would chime if he had any desire beyond opening a new GB even then PIA to ship back and forth.

Have you thought about doing anything GB wise yourself? I know each one is hand crafted which makes mass production a challenge

Some day I’d love a Red Ember

1 Like

Nahhhh playa…

Red Ember doesn’t need GBs, it already has a line around the damn block!

If you want a RE, put in your order now and start saving up!

4 Likes

yeah no GB’s for Red Ember. I think @jamie would pull his hair out and it would look like the lines outside walmart on black friday

3 Likes

True dat…

1 Like

This is so awesome! For a moment, I thought it was a sticker. Really goood art! Did you learn to draw this on your own or in some course? I have a list of websites which i follow , some of them are Pyrogravure by Jared Watson, pyrcrafters llc, Burnsavvy and sometimes familyhandyman