Custom Subsonic Century 40" Issues x2

Thank you for your support. I have made a post here about bullying and the deletion of my boyfriends account:

3 Likes

Thank you for your support.

2 Likes

Interesting that this didn’t show up as a new thread for me… @Tamatoa did it get listed as new for you?

Sorry to both you and your boyfriend for having to deal with this mess just for trying to be social about skateboards. It’s really disheartening round these parts recently :confused:

4 Likes

Don’t think so, I have been notified only because she liked an old post of mine on this thread.

1 Like

Back to the skateboards?
@GlitterSpitter, what happed with your custom deck?

Did Subsonic come to the party and sort their mess out? [properly]

2 Likes

No I mean the one she made 35 minutes ago about bullying.

Didn’t pop as new for me oddly.

2 Likes

I need 3 beers just to log on right now. I had no notification of new thread either. weird.
@GlitterSpitter if its any consolation the deck will be very strong with the carbon so apart from all the bad finish the actual integrity won’t be affected. One member just had his wood only sub ran over by a Tahoe. Its fine by all acounts.

3 Likes

Oh sorry :sweat_smile:
no it didn’t appear as new thread for me either.

2 Likes

Subsonic refunded me. I logged in today for the 1st time in 23 days to contact persons to assist with my new deck. & all of this gets in the way.

So, let me go message some friends who have and are offering to help me.

5 Likes

What new deck did you choose?

2 Likes

an evo obviously. Accept no substitute

3 Likes

Hmmmm :thinking:

2 Likes

Still working on that.

3 Likes

Lol. They are nice for sure.

3 Likes

well let us know what you end up with.

1 Like

I am extremely biased and would build all my stuff on that platform but that would be boring. For how I skate its the best esk8 deck imo.
Sub 40 is a good alternative but obviously I may re think that now. Thanks for the feedback because if I went through all the crap you have and received a defective item then…

3 Likes

Cool. Great to hear they refunded you. :+1:

Shame to end up there after all of the backwards and forwards of dealing with them, I’m sure.

Not a great advert for them, in terms of QC for their outgoing product, but at least they aren’t trying to fuck you over.

Sorry to hear about the issues you have had, drama can take over here at times and people can get carried away in it.

Good luck with the future build!

4 Likes

I’d like to say this is/was an isolated incident, the subsonic deck and eBoosted enclosure I bought came flawless…

and I believe the tahoe incident we just read about… this deck is strong like bull, and very little noticeable flex for me…

I have another/ a different board ran over by a car a short time ago… snapped the deck and fucked a good set of 3-links… but that’s mostly on me. for being a fucking k00k…

3 Likes

Snapped your 3 links?!! :sob:

2 Likes

yup folded my first set up like a cheap dollar store folding chair…

water under the bridge I’m on V4 of the links now…

4 Likes