Custom Subsonic Century 40" Issues x2

@BillGordon I cannot agree with you more. However after 23 days of not logging in, I have been accused in Private Message by a Mod that I ‘GlitterSpitter’ am the same person as ‘JKarma’, who is my boyfriend. His account has been closed, and all of his data and forum history has been merged with mine (GlitterSpitter).

So now this is twice I am accused of being someone else, twice I am accused of using 2 accounts, twice I am bullied and am now being called a liar. My boyfriend Jason has spent good time curating his profile, because he cares, he wants to make sure his character is displayed properly to represent himself and those who associate with him. Now his reputation is tarnished because of carelessness by Mods of this forum.

The esk8.news owners and team need to come up with a plan to be better stewards of this site, on the internet. Once you all decide to host a group of people you need to come to terms with standards that treat people honestly. You all need to come up with a solid leadership plan on how to manage your users, how to treat them, protocols and practices that protect this site, while maintaining social order in a fair and unbiased way. If you allow the witch-hunt tactics to persuade Mods to do the things that have occurred here with me and Jason, you are doing a disservice to the esk8 community, and more importantly, you are doing a disservice to good people, and are taking part in shady practices that plague many of the social media forums on the internet.

Times are tough, people get laid off, we lose our health insurance, we lose out ability to utilize mental health professionals, so to do the best we can at trying to be happy, trying to be good people, trying to be safe and accepted amongst friends, we come here to this forum, and this shit happens.

6 Likes

Thank you for saying that @Ancient

1 Like

Thank you @kook for your words. It means a lot to be included, to have inclusion practiced in a fair and decent way. Life is hard enough, I don’t need esk8 to become a burden as well.

3 Likes

This is bullshit people be paranoid , but @BillGordon isn’t available at the moment please let me direct you to @jamie @anorak234 and @longhairedboy who are currently the only ones who can help you.

3 Likes

oops. :frowning:
sorry this happened.

1 Like

Thank you for your support. I have made a post here about bullying and the deletion of my boyfriends account:

3 Likes

Thank you for your support.

2 Likes

Interesting that this didn’t show up as a new thread for me… @Tamatoa did it get listed as new for you?

Sorry to both you and your boyfriend for having to deal with this mess just for trying to be social about skateboards. It’s really disheartening round these parts recently :confused:

4 Likes

Don’t think so, I have been notified only because she liked an old post of mine on this thread.

1 Like

Back to the skateboards?
@GlitterSpitter, what happed with your custom deck?

Did Subsonic come to the party and sort their mess out? [properly]

2 Likes

No I mean the one she made 35 minutes ago about bullying.

Didn’t pop as new for me oddly.

2 Likes

I need 3 beers just to log on right now. I had no notification of new thread either. weird.
@GlitterSpitter if its any consolation the deck will be very strong with the carbon so apart from all the bad finish the actual integrity won’t be affected. One member just had his wood only sub ran over by a Tahoe. Its fine by all acounts.

3 Likes

Oh sorry :sweat_smile:
no it didn’t appear as new thread for me either.

2 Likes

Subsonic refunded me. I logged in today for the 1st time in 23 days to contact persons to assist with my new deck. & all of this gets in the way.

So, let me go message some friends who have and are offering to help me.

5 Likes

What new deck did you choose?

2 Likes

an evo obviously. Accept no substitute

3 Likes

Hmmmm :thinking:

2 Likes

Still working on that.

3 Likes

Lol. They are nice for sure.

3 Likes

well let us know what you end up with.