Custom Subsonic Century 40" Issues x2

1 Like

Now it makes sense why ya had so much time to write out a 4 page paper of some specs on a board…

3 Likes

Y’all… really? She’s just trying to get thoughts on what she should do wrt her Subsonic problem. I think you need to bonk some people on the head @BillGordon

FYI in case people think people here are actually being serious, I know this girl IRL and brought her into DIY. We’ve been friends for a long time. She just texted me worried she did something wrong. Y’all need to chill.

17 Likes

It’s a joke to most of us, but it is meant to be rude against Jason Potter because he isn’t cool

Also a hurricane just told me I wasn’t allowed to skate just as I stepped out side and with my gear on and a charged board so I’m just generally upset at the world rn

True story! And she can out ride most of the guys here too!

6 Likes

and yet the ill advised humor was taken seriously by the individual as collateral damage… think a little bit

6 Likes

Ah shit…I’m sorry @GlitterSpitter

6 Likes

Thank you Zach.

7 Likes

Seems like fair portions of both with a dash of sexism.

2 Likes

Take it out on a sock, @GlitterSpitter hasn’t done anything to anyone.

5 Likes

FTFY

3 Likes

It was a lapse of judgment, I’ve tried apologizing and removing the post (too late I know)…I dunno what else to do

4 Likes

You apologized and she accepted it’s in the past. Let it die.

7 Likes

You now owe @GlitterSpitter one carbon fiber skinner subsonic century in MINT condition.

No hate just skate :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

don’t sweat it @ZachTetra… you manned up and did the right thing… let’s see if the other douche nozzles are man enuff to do the right thing!

4 Likes

Oof, guys. If you have actual concerns about someone, feel free to PM me or another mod. These little Inspector Gadget moves make us look foolish as a community.

6 Likes

Lol I don’t own anything in mint condition… everything goes into THE BOX and picks up scratches

I think the only things that are good quality AND new are … uhh … nothing apparently. The best is the 6380 and they have scratches already

5 Likes

Yeah, very sorry @GlitterSpitter. I was just having fun referring to old drama. I didn’t mean to do it at your expense. I see that I did.

5 Likes

not to mention… if these little scamps keep chasing away the only legit females we have on this board, the bigger this huge sausage-fest it becomes…

8 Likes