Custom Red Ember Xapham, Custom EboardsPeru Battery and Enclosure

Hey guys,

This has been one I’ve been thinking about for a while and I’m really excited to do. This is meant to be kind of a cross build post for Eboardsperu building a new custom enclosure and me building my board with it. I’m a derp and forgot to take a picture of the beautiful Red Ember Deck @jamie built for me before sending it off to @eBoosted for the custom enclosure and battery. This will be a 12s8p on 40t’s using some @torqueboards 6374’s on a 220mm fixed mount, might throw some six shooters on it I have laying around to start. Hopefully some people with Xapham decks will be psyched to see a custom enclosure to go with it!

17 Likes

@Tello1969 is also shipping the Redember 44", it seems to be similar at least in length.

5 Likes

Yes indeed I’ll have a tracking number tomorrow @eBoosted :+1:t3:

2 Likes

10 Likes

why did you put your neck tattoo on Lunasi’s board?

5 Likes

Damn we need a Redember Bludgeon version lol.

All the big bois gettimg all the love :pensive:

5 Likes

Buy the deck and send it to @eBoosted :grin:

5 Likes

@yelnats8j have @jamie secretly ship judds to @eBoosted :wink:

5 Likes

Really juiced for this. Thanks for sending one of your children thousands of miles for our mutual benefit :call_me_hand:

4 Likes

That pack is gonna be insane! Will pack one helluva punch with range for days :raised_hands:

9 Likes

If It was good enough for my neck, it’s good enough for @Lunasi :slight_smile: !

9 Likes

Alright so we finally got the battery and enclosure but getting all my ducks in order for this build.

A couple big things that came up, started looking at wheels and how much enclosure clearance we’ll need.
Right now the enclosure is sitting about 2 inches off the ground testing with six shooters (not bad but not great), always have the option for some risers. After much discussion with @jamie it sounds like the Xapham deck was made to fit the original 6×2 six shooters so a larger wheel isn’t necessarily an option on the 220mm torqueboards trucks I’m using. Thinking about the Torqueboards 6×3’s or the new six shooter 6×3’s, but not sure if the extra width will bite (my instinct is that it’d be okay).

Looking at options for a wider truck, noticed Trampa has a 10inch or 254mm truck and thinking about that as a viable solution. Was going to use my 220mm torqueboards fixed mount originally, but the motors are deck and enclosure biting, so I’m looking at running reverse mounts which I generally avoid. Should be throwing the new @torqueboards 6 esc’s in this once I get those from my man Dexter.

Basic mini remote, nothing fancy, I’m happy.

Any thoughts, suggestions or help is more than appreciated as always!

5 Likes

I have extended cnc axles now.

3 Likes

Well slap me sideways, that should be a big help!

1 Like

2 inches of clearance is fine, 6 inch wheels are perfect for that deck, it rides like a Cadillac.

Maybe look at MBS rock star 2s with Metroboard 155 tires or Torqueboard AT wheels, both are great.

1 Like

Getting this whole thing finally moving this week. Been spending some time painting the board to do some glass frit, then hopefully hooking it all up this weekend! Pics of the paint process!

7 Likes

looks like you got an airbrush beginner set hahahaha…nice flames though
peace

1 Like

I got spray paint and stencils :yum: I’m pretty happy with how it turned out

2 Likes

ahh ok just the stencils ahhahaha, so you used a can to get this things on there.
Yeah, its sweet. Reminds me a bit of helloween stuff and things.
Is that a black widow?

1 Like

Yeah, I’m no artist, picked out some fun spooky stencils and just taped em to the board and sprayed it down. I’m not sure if it’s a black widow but sure looks like it!

1 Like