Custom Red Ember Xapham, Custom EboardsPeru Battery and Enclosure

you dont have to be, to express yourself.
All good so far. Curious on more stencil madness :grinning:

2 Likes

I’m excited for the frit, I picked up this black cherry dichroic frit and black rainbow dichroic frit to coat it with.

2 Likes

mmmmh, that sounds juicy and fruity at the same time. Get a bit clear coat on your design first to make sure everything stays at place.
Why I am telling you ? :thinking:
You surly know how the fritti works, right?

1 Like

No, it’s my first time doing it. I was reading the post on here from I think it was boney? But was also talking to @longhairedboy and he was saying he just uses miniwax water based spar urethane, told me to frit on the first layer and then just add a few more layers on top? Sounded pretty simple

2 Likes

Yeah and now Minwax has this other stuff, its thicker but still water based. I was able to do one layer of urethane and glass, then do urethane and glass again for a second layer to add extra grip, then one topcoat and it turned out great.

It’s called Minwax One Coat Polyurethane, water based.

3 Likes

Yeah itz that simple. You will not win any fritti awards in Los Angeles with your first try i think, but practice will get you better.
But hey, its a skateboard, and the frit will be awesome i promise.

1 Like

True. Also, if you hate it, a heat gun and paint scraper with scrape it right off. Then you can have a second chance at greatness.

2 Likes

I think it’s going to turn out pretty awesome, it’s fun putting all this work into something I’d normal just stick some grip tape over. I could have had this running weeks ago with some tape but wanted to give it a proper touch up for all @jamie and @eBoosted work helping me put it together.

2 Likes

Yeah, fritti is much better than grip tape. Once itz done itz done for ever.
No more wear outs. :+1:
You will love it i bet. :heart:

2 Likes

Drying up completely now but I’m pretty happy with the turn out :blush:

5 Likes

Wow :star_struck: beautiful :call_me_hand:

2 Likes

Omg I love it @Lunasi !!

4 Likes

Yeah! Looking great. :ghost: :ghost: :ghost:
That was pretty fast though, you re in working moooooood i guess :grinning:
Personally like much more fritti on there, but its just me…preferences, all about preferences :joy: :joy: :joy:
Maybe Fritti is locked up in cali, so you are all forced to use not that much on each deck :joy: :joy: :joy:

2 Likes

Been working all day to get this girl together, had issues with a couple ez lock screws not working in the enclosure but all 18/20 screws made it in so I’m happy.

Just tested her to make sure she’s working and all is a go! Taking her out for the initial road test tomorrow on a group ride. I’d take her out tonight but the roads still a bit wet from the rain we got earlier. Holy crap this board is heavy guys! The glass frit doesn’t make it any easier to carry. Can anyone suggest a badass board handle that I don’t have to order off the eboardskorea website? Would love to be able to tow this by the motor side.

Final board stats.

12s8p 40T battery and custom enclosure - @eBoosted
Red Ember Xapham deck - @jamie
Torqueboards reverse red CNC trucks, Torqueboards 6374 motors, Torque 6 ESC’s, Torqueboards 6 inch tires on 18/62 pulleys - @torqueboards

12 Likes