Custom printed pulleys are up for sale!

I’m starting to sell pulleys! All orders are made from the same high strength resin and are custom designed per order! I can design pulleys for Abec core, kegel core, trampa superstars, trampa hypas, and more!

4 Likes

How much are you charging per set?

How strong are these things

1 Like

Pressfit? Bolt on? Does it require a bearing? If so, does it have a bearing seat? Do you do pink resins

2 Likes

Just by the fact that I can see through the pulley and see the table in the pic above that makes me nervous lol.

3 Likes

@kadeanderson Very. They handled heavy off road I g with ease.

The material may be clear but do not underestimate its strength

What material is it… “resin” Is kinda vague

2 Likes

@jujo I can do press for or bolt on but they all have bearing seats.

1 Like

@AlanZhou for a set of 38 tooth kegels or abecs it’s $45 or $22.5 per pulley

@kadeanderson the material is Siraya tech blu. It’s a very resilient material.

2 Likes

These would do quite well if you made a listing on eBay and sold them more widespread fo sho
Would look nice with some tb 110 arctic blues

3 Likes

@Rob I’m trying to sell a pair or two so I can open my own website for all my prints.

1 Like

How many miles have you put on these? How do we know they will actually stand the test of time through a bunch of abuse and miles?

1 Like

I have a pair on my trampa build and I’ve done about 20 miles of heavy off roading and in the past few days I’ve done another 20 miles of casual riding. If a pulley ever breaks I’ll refund you or send a replacement ASAP.

1 Like

Just gonna be honest dude, but people don’t wana buy a pulley that you’ve only put a total of 40 miles on:

12 Likes

People who buy 3D printed pulleys know what they are getting into :fried_shrimp:

4 Likes

I’m getting more on them every day and I’m happy to refund anyone who isn’t satisfied.

1 Like

Resin prints are usually much stronger than FDM prints since the layers are chemically bonded. The resin I use is very strong.

2 Likes

Yep, I know they are not the same. How do you think it compares to injection molded parts? I would guess the nylon ones are much stronger.

I’m interested in getting some custom 30T pulleys printed for a project actually.