Custom MTB Build USA

That is not possible lmao you have to be logged in to even send the invoice

Maybe he shouldn’t have requested it poorly in the first place

1 Like

I don’t know the guy… just had him text me… he just sent me a text that he’ll be processing refunds or shipments on Monday.

2 Likes

@noflers is sus.

3 Likes

1 Like

We just had one like last week too god damn it.
Also we should totally start like a weekly among us sesh or something dudes.
But yeah this is some highly suspicious stuff over here. I declare shenanigans. Everybody get your brooms, I summon @noflers to make his case.

1 Like

Damn I too paid and haven’t heard back from him… anyone have any updates at all from him? I knew it felt sus but I decided to give him the benefit of the doubt since he seemed nice and was on this forum and detailed an injury…

well im outta here

2 Likes

He said he’s shipping Monday.

1 Like

Yeah I requested my refund through PayPal… I messaged him 10 days ago asking for an update and haven’t heard anything… If it is truly a medical emergency I wish him the best but I’ve waited over a month for a remote Lol

6 Likes

No updates.

And he provided a tracking number in response to the claim, but the it says delivered to the wrong city. I have been scammed.

3 Likes

How much did you lose?

1. I have buy protection, so we will see.

Oh so you’re good. I don’t understand these guys that try scamming people with buyer protection.

Crazy how someone with over 2 days of read time here and a 1 year old account does this.

6 Likes

Could be an abandoned and stolen account, could be an abandoned account of someone who then fell onto hard times and turned sour.
I used to not put passwords on my phone until that time I left it on my porch for 15 minutes, and someone found it and tried every single move. $800 in unknown charges was the tip of the iceberg.

3 Likes

Well at least paypal did the right thing and closed the case in my favor.

7 Likes