Custom MTB Build USA

Items added, listing tidied up a bit.

Custom black DBS connectors SOLD

@noflers for those of us who have paid you already, any timeline for when you will start shipping?

1 Like

f you arenā€™t in a big rush, Iā€™d like to ship out on Wednesday. So hopefully have most of the things sold by then and do one big post office trip for everything

1 Like

Tracking numbers coming

I have not recieved my tracking number. Did you ship these, @noflers?

2 Likes

Anyone else had any succes in this sales thread with their ā€œpurchaseā€? It has been two weeks since I sent money and he has stopped replying to my DMs since he confirmed it was recieved 12 days ago.

I think the dude just got out of the hospital, he graced me with some photos and I kinda wish he gave a spoiler tag on it :sweat_smile:

But it seems legit, supposedly heā€™s gonna get back in it soon

4 Likes

Iā€™ve been responding to everyone individually via DM.

Again, I apologize for the delay guys.

1 Like

Battery is sold :+1:

Hi @noflers, any updates on this? Were you able to ship things out this weekwnd? If not, Iā€™d appreciate it if you could refund my payment?

2 Likes

It has been nearly a month since I ā€œpurchasedā€ the f5 bindings and sent payment to seller. I can understand if there are some delays, but the lack of communication is disappointing. The fact I donā€™t have a tracking number or a refund after contacting the seller and asking for one or the other is frustrating.

4 Likes

How did you pay?

This is concerning since I also paid for the F5 bindings and have gotten no update for about a month.

:eyes:

1 Like

Knew this guy was a little suspect. Hope you paid with PayPal.

Welp, my money is gone. I paid with paypal and made the mistake of omitting the buyer protection.

Whatā€™s even better about this guy is he sent me an invoice from a paypal named something like ā€˜jim jam juiceā€™ā€¦told me it was a mistake and he cannot log into that account (how is that possible?)ā€¦told me to cancel the payment.

I cancelled it through paypal and soon after that, this guy tells me to cancel my paypal dispute on ā€˜jim jam juiceā€™ because its creating problems on his business account.

I got jammed on this sales thread.

Well this sucksā€¦I tried to call him and text guess its an L

Do you know him personally?

I was able to cancel and get a refund TG. I should have known something was wrong when he sent me an invoice for 20% less than the sale price on his thread.

2 Likes