Custom Machining: Decks, Mounts, and More (CNC, laser, 3d printer, etc.) Based in Ventura, Cali

atm there is a massive market for adjustable baseplates
very specific designed trucks (e.g long surfrodz)
not a major one for motor mounts unless cheap or a special design
definitely for small pneumatic hubs

2 Likes

I can say that anshul is 100% legit, kid is a gift. Keep up the good work

6 Likes

Thanks for offering manufacturing services!

Would love to work to get some stuff made by you.

3 Likes

hey man, i would love to have something milled, do you have an 5axis,4,or 3 axis router machine?

5 Likes

The bigger challenge is finding tires and tubes. If you really needed to, you could 3D print the hubs but tires and tubes are hard to source

@surfnacho, have you worked with lexan/plexiglass? I might have a project in mind :smiley:

5 Likes

@surfnacho
Can’t wait to see this workspace if you ever have the 80Skate crew over.
Now that the semester is almost over I’ll be building something like this pretty soon. Or at least proceeding with the design. I noticed most of your tools are useful for mostly flat pieces. Is this something you could make?

Adjustable Stability [Storm of Brains]

3 Likes

This kid is smart. He’s responsible for 3d printing some of our PPE gear at our hospital.

Keep up the good work. Holler if you need anything.

8 Likes

Don’t forget about the man behind the scenes! Jk I can vouch for him great friend. Love working on stuff with you bro! We have to ride soon.

1 Like

Hey, thanks for the response. My machines are 3 axis. We earlier this year, I had access to 2 haas machines with a fourth axis, but I no longer can use those.

What parts are you looking for? Would love to help!

Yes! At some point, I would love to have all of you over to check out the space!

And while yes the machines are suited for flat pieces, with software trickery, 2.5d is very much possible.

1 Like

Thanks for the kind words. I’m loving this community!

3 Likes

Thanks Mark!

We are currently getting a mold milled, so that we can injection mold these parts. This will allow us to produce closer to 500 units per day!

3 Likes

well, nothing as of yet, maybe in a few weeks. Im working on my own 3 link truck, im gonna 3d print everything to test if it works, but after that i wanna make some aluminium prototypes.

1 Like

I am always here. Hit me up, when you are ready!

2 Likes

well you can always hit me up for a design on something then hahaha

1 Like

oh wait no, i have something for you, now that i think of it. I have some mounts that maybe you can make, although i have to simplify them. they were designed for Billgordon, but its so expensive to just mill two pieces.

2 Likes

Awesome! PM me with details and any files you have!

2 Likes

Custom machined motor mounts!

Designed by and for @Bavioze

30 Likes

That’s pretty nice

3 Likes

How nice the Hass finish is🤩

4 Likes