Custom Deck Skinning! Variety of Decks and Enclosures!

So do you design the skins or do I have to send you a design and you just apply it to the deck?

1 Like

We can do both, we can help you design it just need a theme and some ideas and such. Or you can do your own if you are photoshop savvy.

Either way!

Not computer savvy at all :rofl::rofl::rofl: my artistry is limited to acrylic on canvas and more famously dinner plates. … good. I’ve been writing up my design idea for the choo choo for the last two days. I’ll send it your way once I find all the base pictures and we can get started. Prolly an other two days.

2 Likes

Sounds great! The higher def the images, the better!

1 Like

Heard!

1 Like

strive for a 300 dpi image from the start and keep it in that format through the whole work flow or at the very least make sure your image to work from starts at 300 dpi. You can also enlarge it through illustrator but it will give it a water color effect. I actually like that though. hit me up if you need some help.

2 Likes

I am laying that fiberglass tonight! Just came in today!

1 Like

5 Likes

you might want to change the title so something with the lines of “custom deck art skinning” or something.

For a noob, its not super obvious from the current title what this thread is about

4 Likes

I agree I also have to look twice to remember what is about it. Like Sick Deck Skinning Job would be perfect!

2 Likes

Good idea guys, thanks!

4 Likes

Now is clear! I like it

2 Likes

@DJ4se Fiberglass with white epoxy appled to your deck!

Will wait for a full cure and a good prep sand and the actual skin begins!

This is going to be beautiful.

*** Still have one Haya ready to customize. Though I do have some very inquisitive tire-kickers!

24 Likes

5 Likes

Dude, @sender, your skills are nothing short of stunning, amazing, jaw dropping, overstimulating…:astonished: Every one of you’re decks looks so perfect and polished and almost too pretty to ride and get dirty. I definitely need to get Senderized, get over my indecisiveness and pick a theme. :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

Can’t freggin wait for this build.

@akhlut and @mmaner have been working on some bad ass Kaly inspired themes for my Kaly Tiller.

Kaly Race Deck, SZ RKPs with adjustable baseplates, 6 shooters, psycho mounts, silver TB 6380s.

14 Likes

Ive looked everywhere I can think, I cannot find this image in a high enough resolution.

1 Like

Its ok… i have a few backups once let me know. What is the minimum needed for a picture to be used?

1 Like

Coming from the photographer background I would use a chart like this to get resolution sizing

For the skinning someone mentioned earlier to aim for at least 300 dpi

I picked 36 inches for a rough longboard average size

4 Likes

300dpi is what you want

4 Likes