Custom Deck Skinning! Variety of Decks and Enclosures!

Seconded this! Also, whats the general price for getting things across the pond?

2 Likes

You can get decks easy in the US. Tim also has an attic filled with decksā€¦

No need to waste money on shipping if you see a deck you like in the US just send it to him :slight_smile:

Thatā€™s what we did anyway, found an old wolfshark on reddit and sent it to him

Iā€™ve been wanting a wolfshark for a long time. I will have 2 now

The weekly sale thread on this subreddit is good https://www.reddit.com/r/longboarding/

3 Likes

I had a scroll back up and mustā€™ve missed this because
Was too focused on those pictures:heart_eyes:

2 Likes

50-100ā‚¬. I had a deck shipped for 70ā‚¬ to Finland 4 years agoā€¦ I donā€™t think prices has changed much

2 Likes

I did this exactly with my haya

1 Like

So I could simply buy a board in the us and have it sent directly to him? That would truly save me lots of pesos

4 Likes

work it out with him but yes you could.

1 Like

Few weeks back @Dareno found a deck he wanted that was local to me. He paid for it and
I went and picked it up. Shipped it to tim. And now Timā€™s shipping it to Australia to daren.
Just gotta find someone you trust to deal with picking it up and shipping it to him.

9 Likes

this would be perfect if we could just put a tiny $$ amount on it for customs BUT no way anyone opening a ā€˜senderizedā€™ deck would believe 50$ value :wink:

2 Likes

Hi Tim, we still have 2, maybe 3, V2 hayas at home. In case someone is interested in a skinned haya I could sell them with a price reduction due to the inconsistencies of our latest batch.

Im posing this because I have been asked several times if we still have HB92s in stock. Since I could not guarantee the stability due to the already mentioned issues I only would consider selling them if they were intended to be skinned.

I dont think that weā€™ll do a new batch soon, so If anyone was thinking of getting one this would be the best chanceā€¦ :confused:

5 Likes

Absolutely. With a layer of CF to reinforce the bottom, I have little concern honestly.

If anyone is interested, hit us up!

2 Likes

If you have any kind of illustrator of photoshop skills it couldnā€™t be any easier to get your design goin for Tim to work on. Even if you just want to pick out a design, the man has been absolutely flawless about communication. I sent him these and Mike took care of the template and it was as smooth as can be. If youā€™re thinking about doing it. Stop. Just do it. You wonā€™t regret it.

17 Likes

10 Likes

I hope you do some theme on R&M or something on the Lacroix.

You putting TB DD on it? Because 13s on the 75kv with Bowery Surf base plates will be so sick. I can put on a big gasket so you can go double stack if you want! Well, Iā€™m the middle compartments at least.

2 Likes

So my concern about getting it skinned to reinforce the bottom of the haya is the fact that from the pics Iā€™ve seen the split of the wood isnā€™t from the first layer/bottom layer on up, itā€™s in between the presses wood layers. I havenā€™t seen it split from the bottom, have you yet?

I would hate to spend $xxx to skin my HB92 just to havebit split mid way up the layers.

Thoughts?

1 Like

Theres so many great Rick and morty images that would look sick on a board

7 Likes

I actually asked to do one. Hoping the picture will workā€¦ otherwise i have a back up

6 Likes

The skinning just eliminates any possible weakpoint as it wraps the whole bottom. I am 100% sure it helps.

3 Likes

@Sender do you have Protipos on hand or would I have to supply the deck?

1 Like

Already on hand!

Just need to get going on a custom design for you and get to work!

1 Like