Custom 3D Printed remote

I’m selling some custom remotes. I slowly make them as a hobby for those who can’t or don’t want to built it themselves.

See here for more details about the remote, including how to use it and how to make one yourself: Twinsen’s 3D Printed NRF Remote v2

It is designed to work out of the box with all RC ESCs. It can also control VESCs. The uploaded firmware does not show the telemetry from the VESC. It should not be hard to implement, but I have none to test. Keep in mind that you are buying a custom made remote. While I used them for 1000 KM with no problems, and I wrote the code with safety in mind, your experience might be different.

You have access to the schematics and code so you can tinker with it as you like.

I have 3 of them only.

• 1x The first version I made. It lacks autobinding(so you might have some problems if used near similar remotes). Also the receiver connections are quite short and a bit fiddly so you have to be extra careful when connecting them, plus the general build quality is not as good. Otherwise works perfectly and had no problems with it. Price: 50$ + shipping
  • 2x Normal remote. (latest version with better bearing and tighter tolerances) Price 80$ + shipping

Shipping is from Europe(CZ) using registered mail. It costs 8$ in EU and 10$ outside.

3 Likes

I’m shipping again. Also reduced the price a bit.

2 Likes

Did you ever get vesc telemetry working?

hey did you sell all of these remotes?

I still have some

1 Like

dope.

I’ll take 666